Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Can you help us to know which one is Adam and Jack??

I dont know. Choose yourself - who is who.

1 minute ago, nack said:

How about a hot 6 some between Anastasia,Misty,Rock,Lisa,Jack,Adam

Well, it's people! They are not robots. And mutual sympathy and agreement is important. Especially for Lisa. Misty already fucked one of the guys in this apartment.

1050.jpg

1051.jpg

1056.jpg

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

Misty will be. I think with Lisa. When? I dont know. They were invited to the opening. But they apologized and promised come for visit by another day.

Do not worry. Yet again. They are not the people who will hide. They are not going to tease like Dora's apartment. Their main problem is in the balance of hot parties and alcodays. If the latter will be too much - it will be bad. And the presence of girls from two lonely guys. Can we have a double male version of Misty?:biggrin: We will see.

You know if they plan to play some games to get used to seeing each other naked? I mean they cant walk around there fully clothed all day. They have to lose some clothes. Its not xgswhoever :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know if they plan to play some games to get used to seeing each other naked? I mean they cant walk around there fully clothed all day. They have to lose some clothes. Its not xgswhoever :biggrin::biggrin:

As far as I understand, they are not nudists. I doubt that they will walk naked purposefully. The chip here will be in hot parties and some atmosphere of debauchery. Naked Lena and Katie nearby. If you are about this. Here a little about another apartment. Just like Misty does not go naked for example. But it can be bare or partially naked on the camera. Anastasia - in this matter +/- Misty will be. I think.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

As far as I understand, they are not nudists. I doubt that they will walk naked purposefully. The chip here will be in hot parties and some atmosphere of debauchery. Naked Lena and Katie nearby. If you are about this. Here a little about another apartment. Just like Misty does not go naked for example. But it can be bare or partially naked on the camera. Anastasia - in this matter +/- Misty will be. I think.

Exactly what I meant. Not nudists but not being shy stripping in party games or so. 

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

very valuable info, thank you again, sometimes i feel like blind man