Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I’m defending them because some of you guys are being unfair to them. These 2 are absolutely awesome! They don’t deserve to be called out for not having a chip quite yet. They do, and the people who watch them can see it quite clearly. We have to stop pressuring every couple into being this end run where they have to swap or best each other up in order to be relevant. It almost ruined me thinking that way. Plus, they will have guests over and no of know their full potential. Remember, that’s why we’re watching. You know, to see what happens. 😁

I never said anything against them. Neither did groomy. He just said how it went with most places. Maybe we are lucky and all will go well here. Now lets have fun watching :biggrin:

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

True passion and love for each other. Where else is someone like me supposed to find this kind of relationship on VH?

It is relationship, love? Anywhere. Anna and Alex are married and are waiting baby. Eric and Layla - also waiting baby judging by the latest news. Lena and Peter - more than a year of relationships. Katie and Phil - more than a year of relationships. Drew and Bree - I do not know how many, but also about a year of relationships. Pavel and Alice - also couple in love.

Passion - here already at all different gradations. But if they do one thing, then in a month - you will see them everywhere, in different moods, in all poses. And lose interest. This is exactly what happened with Nina and Alan, and many other couples who bet solely on passionate sex.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know of no one complaining about how Misty has sex with a bunch of guys. This whole thing started because Groomy claimed Jeff and Violet wouldn’t last more then 2 months cause they don’t have a chip according to him. Then, all of the sudden everybody comes in here and starts airing their griefs about every other apt, including their griefs about RLC, in order to somehow prove that Jeff and Violet don’t have what it takes to be successful on VH. I’m sorrry, but this is ridiculous and unfair to Jeff and Violet and it only makes you guys look jaded. 

No. I am only for the best of reasons. But I'm watching the VH houses - somewhere from April. And RLC even earlier (2016).
It always worked. Interest fell, if nothing changed a certain time. And it is better for them to think when they have time, there is good statistics.

But in any case - this is not a minus. If they introduce what thematic evenings (without hard sex). Or they will pay more attention to the dance for example - adjusting to the camera. Or play with the camera as Leora. Or invite guests. This will only raise their statistics and popularity. That's all:shy:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never said anything against them. Neither did groomy. He just said how it went with most places. Maybe we are lucky and all will go well here. Now lets have fun watching :biggrin:

You don’t have to defend Groomy Jabbath. In his initial post, he spelled their doom. 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is relationship, love? Anywhere. Anna and Alex are married and are waiting baby. Eric and Layla - also waiting baby judging by the latest news. Lena and Peter - more than a year of relationships. Katie and Phil - more than a year of relationships. Drew and Bree - I do not know how many, but also about a year of relationships. Pavel and Alice - also couple in love.

Passion - here already at all different gradations. But if they do one thing, then in a month - you will see them everywhere, in different moods, in all poses. And lose interest. This is exactly what happened with Nina and Alan, and many other couples who bet solely on passionate sex.

No. I am only for the best of reasons. But I'm watching the VH houses - somewhere from April. And RLC even earlier (2016).
It always worked. Interest fell, if nothing changed a certain time. And it is better for them to think when they have time, there is good statistics.

But in any case - this is not a minus. If they introduce what thematic evenings (without hard sex). Or they will pay more attention to the dance for example - adjusting to the camera. Or play with the camera as Leora. Or invite guests. This will only raise their statistics and popularity. That's all:shy:.

Yes what you gonna say is every place must have sth. special. It does not have to be swinging or hard sex. Maybe here Tomi and Jeri will do the trick :biggrin:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then you’re not watching them. They have a great chip. It’s called their life. They are fun to watch. They play around all day. They like to dance, be sexy around each other, play games, and play with their pets. Violet likes to check in on us and interact with us, and most of all they have sex rather often all over the house in many different ways and it’s always full of passion and love. Again, they have been there for less then a month. Chip, what is that anyways? What is Tim’s chip that he cheats on Zoi? That’s supposed to keep them interesting forever. What’s KPLP’s chip? That they like to lay around all day nude, play games, and then go back to their room to have identical sex everyday? You guys ask too much too fast and then claim the tenants are boring when they don’t immediately start tying each other up and swapping. There’s s pattern to how you guys think. Going back to Leora, she does none of those things, she has not chip, and yet she is at the top of RLC. Sexiness and passion can go a long way, I think. 

Nailed it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Forum is read by all participants. But only a few are registered. Like only Mika and Layne and Alex and Lina (they are now managers).

Good start. However, I still do not see a special chip. Why this apartment can be viewed in a month, and in two? I'm afraid that Violet and Jeff will repeat the story of Nina and Alan. Initially, they were universal adoration. But then. Subscribers just tired. Nina and Alan all also engaged in hot sex 2-3-4 times a day. But the statistics was very bad. The manager even pondered over the closing of the apartment. The topic on the forum also died and came to life only on theme parties like first anal or BDSM. However, they were able (thanks to the manager) to reload their apartment, found Serena and Edda.

They need to find - then what would they attract subscribers to. Not only sex and beauty.

For example, Zoi and Tim - make statistics on the guests.

Serena&Nina and Edda - on crazy and debauched sex evenings.

Anna&Alex - swingers party.

KPLP - on the Lena (and cat Marseille:biggrin:), active games, lesbo/romantic/themed evenings, some kind of movement, fun. But they are not the best example now. Earlier in the old place, they were great.

IMO Jeff and Violet are cut from a different mould than 99% of the other participants --They have very unique qualities --They are their own CHIP-- They are very special and who would  not still be watching Sveta and Vlad if they still were participating--They didn't have a "Chip"  --They had very, very , very hot sex just like Jeff and Violet--Jeff and Violet like Sveta and Vlad are their own "Chip"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

and who would  not still be watching Sveta and Vlad if they still were participating

Obviously not trying to speak for anyone but myself but had started finding those two very stale right up until they decided to leave.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess now you are really the only one :biggrin:

That's why I say I speak for myself. I understand I'm in the minority but I find any and all monogamy stale. I don't subscribe to monogamy in my personal life. I most certainly don't want to see it on cam. I'm just against it entirely.

• Like 2