Violet & Jeff Part #1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn Violet what are you doing? Tomi sees Jerry as prey... You are playing with fire here...

VioletJerryTomi1.JPG  0   139.58 kB

The other day before Sara and Jeka got there she was tossing Tomi in the air like a ragdoll. Litterally flipping him end over end and catching him by the torso. I made a comment about it, but I didn't take any pictures. It was pretty bad. Tomi will hunt and kill Jeri eventually. It's just a matter of time. Sad, if you ask me!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn Violet what are you doing? Tomi sees Jerry as prey... You are playing with fire here...

VioletJerryTomi1.JPG  0   139.58 kB

Indeed it's so wrong,it only makes the cat wishing more and more to "play" with the mouse that if he does it alone will end with the mouse being eaten,it's like they have the pets but don't know what to do or not,same with now the cat at Linda place,they bath the cat almost daily and that's completely wrong.Probrably this things just show they didn't had pets.

• Like 2

Jeri will soon be a head, a tail, and some guts that cats are smart enough not to eat. Right there on the floor under the tv is where it will eventually go down. I'm pretty sure that there is no top on the aquarium where Jeri resides.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So sorry! I keep having issues with posts getting stuck in the text field on my mobile device.  It won't let me delete it so I have to post it to make it go away.  I'm so sorry,

Thanks for the kind words by the way. I really do appreciate that. :heart:  Sorry, I have my catty moments too. Working on it. :angel:

No worries. I replied to a Youtube video post, and my response showed up 180 pages later, with nothing showing as a reply. Duh! 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Did Violet say anything to anyone about why she stopped interacting with us on CC? Please tell me even if by PM if needed. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do and I'm torn up inside over it. Thx :heart:

Ok, I got nothing. I'm just going to assume it's because of something I said. I'll take a hint and stop posting in here. I can totally understand why they would stop being visible here. I can accept that. What's bothering is that she never said goodbye, so I guess I willl. Goodbye Violet and Jeff, I will always cherish the time I got to spend with you. I'd post a heart, but mine has a hole in it. 😓

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Did Violet say anything to anyone about why she stopped interacting with us on CC? Please tell me even if by PM if needed. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do and I'm torn up inside over it. Thx :heart:

NVM, all is well in the world again. ❤️

Il y a 5 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Ok, I got nothing. I'm just going to assume it's because of something I said. I'll take a hint and stop posting in here. I can totally understand why they would stop being visible here. I can accept that. What's bothering is that she never said goodbye, so I guess I willl. Goodbye Violet and Jeff, I will always cherish the time I got to spend with you. I'd post a heart, but mine has a hole in it. 😓

What was the reason did you find out.