Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

What was the reason did you find out.

Thanks for asking. Violet did contact me and it appears to be an issue with her being able to post comments on her phone. When she tries to post them they don't show up. I've been having all kinds of problems with using CC on my mobile devices too. She said that she is able to read the comments, but she can't reply in the forums for some reason. 

Anyways, she told me that she is very familiar with raising cats and rats and that she has successfully raised them to coexist in harmony before. Only time will tell if she is successful again, but we shall see. 

In the end all is well and I'm comforted to know that I or we didn't do anything to offend them in any way. Life can resume as before. 💗

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for asking. Violet did contact me and it appears to be an issue with her being able to post comments on her phone. When she tries to post them they don't show up. I've been having all kinds of problems with using CC on my mobile devices too. She said that she is able to read the comments, but she can't reply in the forums for some reason. 

Anyways, she told me that she is very familiar with raising cats and rats and that she has successfully raised them to coexist in harmony before. Only time will tell if she is successful again, but we shall see. 

In the end all is well and I'm comforted to know that I or we didn't do anything to offend them in any way. Life can resume as before. 💗

@Violet&Jeff if you have problems posting on CC on mobile try a different browser (puffin works well for me) or just switch from mobile to desktop site. You can do this on your browser settings

Yes, I've used them all. Opera seems to be working the best right now for me. Although I'm still getting a lot of stuck quotes. Oh, and I'm still have the big problem where I can't click on the text field and if so click on a quote it just takes me to the top of the page. I frequently have to turn off the browser, jump to other pages, pray to God, sometimes curse the gods, in order to get it working again. 

@StnCld316 Has there been anything done about these problems using CC on mobile devices?

il y a 9 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Thanks for the info i was getting worried as i missed them posting. Let's hope they sort out the issue with the comments.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I've used them all. Opera seems to be working the best right now for me. Although I'm still getting a lot of stuck quotes. Oh, and I'm still have the big problem where I can't click on the text field and if so click on a quote it just takes me to the top of the page. I frequently have to turn off the browser, jump to other pages, pray to God, sometimes curse the gods, in order to get it working again. 

@StnCld316 Has there been anything done about these problems using CC on mobile devices?

I'll run it past Admin again. That you're still having the issue.

• Like 1

il y a 24 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

I'll run it past Admin again. That you're still having the issue.

You should run it past the forum software support forum for a quick fix they should know what's the problem. Normally making changes in the forum and installing and uninstalling different mods and so on can cause problems and they should help you sort it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It happens on every browser that I've used Opera, Mercury, Firefox, Puffin. It happens on all of my mobile devices, iPhone, Galaxy s8+, and iPad Pro. I have never had this problem on an actual computer.

Amy is right. I sometimes have these probs too.