Violet & Jeff Part #1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Many of you guys seem to only want to see multiple sex partners and rough sex. If that's what it takes to hold your attention then you might be jaded. 

Again, if you remember the summer. It was you who wrote different ideas about the mansion. On the exchange of partners in Rose/EL/KPLP, etc.

Not really. They need to choose where they will be the best. And than they can entice people. I just gave examples. Zoi and Tim makes better statistics when there is no sex in their apartment but beautiful guests. I will say more - tomorrow the Brazilians come back. That is, it is possible to go to the direction of debauchery and hard sex, it's too late.

But if everything remains as it is now in Violet&Jeff. My opinion (only my opinion) - in November they will have a rather difficult times.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Again, if you remember the summer. It was you who wrote different ideas about the mansion. On the exchange of partners in Rose/EL/KPLP, etc.

Not really. They need to choose where they will be the best. And than they can entice people. I just gave examples. Zoi and Tim makes better statistics when there is no sex in their apartment but beautiful guests. I will say more - tomorrow the Brazilians come back. That is, it is possible to go to the direction of debauchery and hard sex, it's too late.

But if everything remains as it is now. My opinion (only my opinion) - in November they will have a rather difficult times.

Yes, I admitted that. Well, guess what I've changed. I had too because I became jaded. I don't think that way anymore or at least less so, because I know it's a trap. A trap set for the cc member that leaves you with nothing in the end. The demands on the VH tenants is what runs them off and ruins the changes for a long term relationship like RLC enjoys with their performers. 

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The reason they are the best is because there's love and passion. They are super good looking, completely uninhibited, and most importantly they are just plain fun to watch. The fun is only beginning. 

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The only reason Tim gets hits is because he's fucking behind Zoi's back, which she totally already knows all about. People aren't going to stick around to watch some sweaty guy towel himself off during sex. At least not for long. Blah! KPLP have been in the doldrums since the compound days. Their only hope is for Lena and Katie to so lesbian shows, which it seems they won't do anymore. Alex and Anna aren't really having swinging parties anymore and it's clear Alex is no longer allowed to do much. Lisa is a mystery and a joy to watch, but she needs to have sex. Misty is in a world to her own. Sex for nothing more then sex. It's lacks passion and is simply robotic. She's like a CC member desparate to score reps. It's all about the numbers for her. The rest are pretty much just boring. As for George's places, I will grant you that they probably are on top, but the mood there is dark and seedy. I prefer love, passion, and fun. And that, my dear friends, is why Jeff and Violet are #1, the best couple on VH. ❤️💗❤️💗

Exactly!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I admitted that. Well, guess what I've changed. I had too because I became jaded. I don't think that way anymore or at least less so, because I know it's a trap. A trap set for the cc member that leaves you with nothing in the end. The demands on the VH tenants is what runs them off and ruins the changes for a long term relationship like RLC enjoys with their performers. 

Watching RLC is simply boring. We need appartements like Violet and Jeff and we need places like George's. I enjoy watching both.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There will be the time someone (not necessarily VH) will kick RLCs ass. They do nothing new, no innovations just relying on their regulars and few good places there. There will be the time it won't work anymore...

They are old, fat, inflexible and lack all kind of innovations...

rlc is arrogant, not progressive, cost too much money, & half or more of the apts offer little or nothing for entertainment. vh on the other hand is moving forward. they are willing to take chances like with the gay apt. it may fail but if it does they'll try something else. rlc built their base when they were the only game in town.they may get more viewers right now but if they don't change with the times & become more viewer friendly eventually they'll drop behind.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There will be the time someone (not necessarily VH) will kick RLCs ass. They do nothing new, no innovations just relying on their regulars and few good places there. There will be the time it won't work anymore...

They are old, fat, inflexible and lack all kind of innovations...

They have catered to a niche market for almost 6 years now, and fattened cow just keeps getting fatter. VHTV has a great deal of promise, but as I have stated before, to gain the undying fan base that sustains RLC, they must cater to the masses and not just the minority.

• Like 1

Groomy, I just don't understand how you can put down Jeff and Violet when they really just started. You're already making it out like they have to start swinging if they want to have any hope of staying more then a month or 2. Seriously, chill out and let them develop in time. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Violet and Jeff are obviously not the debaucherous (not a real word but you get the idea) type, which is fine. Lisa isn't either and for whatever reason people seem to really like her. But I do agree that they are in dire need of a social life. It's my biggest pet peeve from any apartment no matter what voyeur site they're on. Violet and Jeff are a cool couple. Problem is I've pretty much seen everything they have to offer within the first week of Jeka's old place. And without guests/friends visiting, throwing parties (sexual or non-sexual), etc., there is no reason to expect anything different from them either. But I'm not just picking on Violet and Jeff. Like Nack said, the same can be said for a LOT of couples.

Guests are absolutely essential for long term success on VH, 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They have catered to a niche market for almost 6 years now, and fattened cow just keeps getting fatter. VHTV has a great deal of promise, but as I have stated before, to gain the undying fan base that sustains RLC, they must cater to the masses and not just the minority.

I am happy to be in the minority. The day they change it to RLC, I'll sign off.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rlc is arrogant, not progressive, cost too much money, & half or more of the apts offer little or nothing for entertainment. vh on the other hand is moving forward. they are willing to take chances like with the gay apt. it may fail but if it does they'll try something else. rlc built their base when they were the only game in town.they may get more viewers right now but if they don't change with the times & become more viewer friendly eventually they'll drop behind.

Competition is always good for the consumer in the long run

• Like 1