Clara & Stas - Part #1

It was a good start. Thank you Clara and Stas.

I wanted to share two VH pro technique I noticed some other successful participants using:

Camera and Light:

Even if you have the best performance, it does not matter if the lighting and cameras are are properly set.You should check it for yourself since you should have access to your recording.

The best camera and lighting setup in the VH franchise belongs to Nina, Alan and Serena apartment. Camera installation has been done with a sense of perfectionism. 

If you want to take the lighting/camera setup easy, you waste all those energies during sex..... well sex is never a waste .... but you get my point.

Use a pillow for better joy and view:

Stat, you should use a pillow under Clara to get a better angle and reach during sex, especially when you are in prone-bone position.... excellent choice of position BTW :)

You owe me a standing sex in the kitchen (while she is cooking) for sharing the technique ;)

Have nice sleep after all that good work.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It was a good start. Thank you Clara and Stas.

I wanted to share two VH pro technique I noticed some other successful participants using:

Camera and Light:

Even if you have the best performance, it does not matter if the lighting and cameras are are properly set.You should check it for yourself since you should have access to your recording.

The best camera and lighting setup in the VH franchise belongs to Nina, Alan and Serena apartment. Camera installation has been done with a sense of perfectionism. 

If you want to take the lighting/camera setup easy, you waste all those energies during sex..... well sex is never a waste .... but you get my point.

Use a pillow for better joy and view:

Stat, you should use a pillow under Clara to get a better angle and reach during sex, especially when you are in prone-bone position.... excellent choice of position BTW :)

You owe me a standing sex in the kitchen (while she is cooking) for sharing the technique ;)

Have nice sleep after all that good work.

x2 great advices :biggrin: