Edda & Joe

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If you look right at Joe, his expression never changes even when he comes. I don't think Edda knows it's coming half the time with the expression she makes when he comes in her mouth. She spends 15 minutes trying to get him to cum sometimes. He seems like a good guy though, I didn't really like him at first but he's good to her.

Well, in general - just couples, it is difficult to survive in the project. Especially after the opening several strong apartments. Well, how to survive just normal couple? When swing party in one apartment, in another just party, in the third - girl-girl evening, in the fourth Serena/Misty fucks new guy.

Yes, recently, Edda - like Chloe/James/Lisa or Katie&Phil. That is, they are doing something (even regular anal). But this not generate much interest subscribers:sad:.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, in general - just couples, it is difficult to survive in the project. Especially after the opening several strong apartments.

Yes, recently, Edda - like Chloe/James/Lisa or Katie&Phil. That is, they are doing something (even regular anal). But this not generate much interest subscribers:sad:.

Yeah as i said it's getting very boring now but Ashley made me laugh about when Joe cums in Edda's mouth she looks as though she just sucked a bloody lemon lol.

In the begining Joe often used to have nights away which gave Edda the chance to get her g/f's in and it was exciting especially how she brought Nora on but these days Joe is always there and i suspect that Edda is slowly getting a bit pissed off.

She is only 19 and I reckon Joe is a lot older than her.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Gone off these two recently sorry but just can't stand Joe he just looks like a bloody zombie, no emotion at all. Probably a nice bloke but no thanks.

I agree. Edda is my favorite girl on VH but I can't even watch their sex anymore because Joe tends to look so lifeless during the act. He just lays there when he's getting a BJ or when she's on top. He has no passion whatsoever.

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. Edda is my favorite girl on VH but I can't even watch their sex anymore because Joe tends to look so lifeless during the act. He just lays there when he's getting a BJ or when she's on top. He has no passion whatsoever.

Yeah I like Edda I just wish she could get back to her girly ways but they all seem to have deserted her which is a shame. Think it's because he is always there and lurking where as when they first came he used to stay away some nights and left them on their own which was great. Must admit I find him rather embarrassing sometimes with his old dressing gown on lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah I like Edda I just wish she could get back to her girly ways but they all seem to have deserted her which is a shame. Think it's because he is always there and lurking where as when they first came he used to stay away some nights and left them on their own which was great. Must admit I find him rather embarrassing sometimes with his old dressing gown on lol.

Joe being there isn't stopping anything. When Edda fucked Nora, Joe was in the bedroom sleeping. He was also in the bedroom leaving Edda and Alan alone for them to do whatever they were going to do.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Joe being there isn't stopping anything. When Edda fucked Nora, Joe was in the bedroom sleeping. He was also in the bedroom leaving Edda and Alan alone for them to do whatever they were going to do.

Yeah he did stay in the bedroom then but since then he has always been hovering around whenever Edda has had g/f's there so i suspect he has put a stop to her girly ways.