Edda & Joe

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, Ash! What are you gonna do when your future son is spending a lot of time in the bathroom and you keep finding pages in the JC Penny's catalog are stuck together? Lol :biggrin:

Lol, nothing probably, what should i do , tell him to stop spanking his monkey?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, nothing probably, what should i do , tell him to stop spanking his monkey?

I don't know! It's a very good question. Either I was very good at not getting caught or my parents knew and were too damned embarrassed to do anything about it. Nowadays with devices it probably much harder to deal with. Cause now you have to worry that little Timmy is addicted to watching voyeur sites and posting comments on CC! Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know! It's a very good question. Either I was very good at not getting caught or my parents knew and were too damned embarrassed to do anything about it. Nowadays with devices it probably much harder to deal with. Cause now you have to worry that little Timmy is addicted to watching voyeur sites and posting comments on CC! Lol

Lo, I'm pretty sure your dad knew what was going on, These kids figure everything out quick, so I'll be checking little Timmys phone periodically to see whats happening, a sticky phone will give him away, and maybe he might find a few sights Mommy might be interested in!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lo, I'm pretty sure your dad knew what was going on, These kids figure everything out quick, so I'll be checking little Timmys phone periodically to see whats happening, a sticky phone will give him away, and maybe he might find a few sights Mommy might be interested in!

You not going to want to know. Believe me! Did I ever tell you the pantyhose story?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't forget. I just didn't include since nothing really sexual happened in there. 

An blowjob it's an sexual act,I don't Remeber well but think in shower Nina did one to joe,and for sure Serena did(but always togheter with Edda.