Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Can you please tell were those informations come(regard Serena being homeless and Nina tooking her)?We have an user that talks the language(groomy)and he sayed that Seems all residents had some kind of past prior(friends or similar)at least think that was what was said,that George it's rude and maybe goes to far sometimes during sex etc..possible,now saying that he is forcing Serena etc..that's nonsense,seen her a lot of times going looking for him first to do things,regard Nina and Alan doing thing in George backs..well he is his boss...imagine living with your boss..not easy at all,so the best would be he find an house for him and other residents.

In reference to Nina I read it in here.  I'm going to work now so I'll try to look it up later.  And while they may have had a past friendship, would you not take in a friend that was homeless and sleeping on the street? In regards to Serena and George, while what you are saying may be true now, I do not believe it was true in the beginning.  I believed then and continue to believe George used his position of authority to instigate the first sexual act(s).  Lastly, no, I cannot imagine living with my boss, which is a major point of mine.  If he is the manager, what the f**k is he doing living with or sleeping with his participants?

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

In reference to Nina I read it in here.  I'm going to work now so I'll try to look it up later.  And while they may have had a past friendship, would you not take in a friend that was homeless and sleeping on the street? In regards to Serena and George, while what you are saying may be true now, I do not believe it was true in the beginning.  I believed then and continue to believe George used his position of authority to instigate the first sexual act(s).  Lastly, no, I cannot imagine living with my boss, which is a major point of mine.  If he is the manager, what the f**k is he doing living with or sleeping with his participants?

Agree regard living with your boss must be stressful as hell,even if you just work day to day with your boss can be not easy imagine living with him/her.Thats why i and others feel would be better George to leave and open other house.Regard Serena and George realntioship at least to me,boss or not of her,she always seem to be into him,even in start,Remember te first days and she ad him flirting,maybe sometimes he used is status to get this or that of her and Nina and even Alan but all the talk of him abusing Serena Serena,or that she doesn't want it..that I don't agree,based purely on what i watch.Regard Serena being homeless besides one or other Isolated coment there is no sign of that and she seems an well organized person that seems abitued to live in an house.

33 minutes ago, mic351 said:

If you're married, then you're living with your "B O S S":sleepy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree regard living with your boss must be stressful as hell,even if you just work day to day with your boss can be not easy imagine living with him/her.Thats why i and others feel would be better George to leave and open other house.Regard Serena and George realntioship at least to me,boss or not of her,she always seem to be into him,even in start,Remember te first days and she ad him flirting,maybe sometimes he used is status to get this or that of her and Nina and even Alan but all the talk of him abusing Serena Serena,or that she doesn't want it..that I don't agree,based purely on what i watch.Regard Serena being homeless besides one or other Isolated coment there is no sign of that and she seems an well organized person that seems abitued to live in an house.

I never said she did not agree, I said she should never have been given the opportunity to agree.  The boss should not be sleeping with the help.. period!