Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 hours ago, snag said:

I saw! but, unfortunately, my phone is not capable of sending photos here. I saw how Nina tried to fix the strap on herself. it is very funny! Russian very inventive people! It's a pity that they did not succeed, but for the first experience it was very good! thanks for the photo!

I am sure that with Edda this will be better and she will teach others the correct way. Just assuming Edda is the most experienced of them.
:cool:

Not knocking the art of spanking the monkey. It is still the number one way of getting sexual satisfaction regardless of the relationship status. Still, if it's a choice between polishing the rocket or sinking into a willing mouth/vagina...

Choice.jpg

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hey, masturbating is fucking awesome! Don't knock it. Sure, sex is great, but not 100% of the time. I'd say 60/40 split is about right. Am I alone?

Yeah it's awesome, 60/40 I'm gonna have to do a study with myself on that. I'm not one who goes with a vibrator or a dildo for a half hour, when I'm horny, and he won't be home for hours, i get right to business and I'm done in about 5 minutes or so usually. And both hands and fingers are busy doing different things at different times. We masturbate together sometimes when Guy  asks me to, and that's a show for him so that lasts a lot longer, if it's just me, it's like a wham bam thank you maam sort of thing. Do you and your girl like to play with yourselves together?

• Like 2

In my humble opinion, I would wish VHTV has a paragraph in their contract that says, when using toys upon one person (Edda as example) and then taking them in to another persons bedroom (Nina as an example), one must publicly show that they have been run through the dishwasher/soap, water, and 62%+ alcohol for disinfecting.  Not that the two girls I mentioned are not 100% clean, its just that bacteria grows where the disinfectant is spared.  Again, in MHO.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey, masturbating is fucking awesome! Don't knock it. Sure, sex is great, but not 100% of the time. I'd say 60/40 split is about right. Am I alone?

If you are on the 60% side of Masturbation, that's about right.  However, I recently found a tengo sex toy that has increased mine to 89.7% (just couldn't say/type 90% for some reason).  All in all, just save some for your partner, where some equals whatever you use to satisfy your partner.  Stroking is just as much fun with the right stimulation (mind, body), In MHO.