Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets hope we see Liz back. Funny thing is she left without bra and panties :biggrin:

I would that were true, but I fear they are in her bag. That she was not wearing them is sure. AND like you I think it would give her an excuse to return......soon. Good spot!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thepoliceman said:

Sorry for my ignorance.

I asked, but I still do not understand.

Is Serena a prostitute?

It is not normal for a person to have sex every day with a different partner, as she does. At least in the country that I live it is not.

I still love Serena, I'm a fan of her, but I'd like to know if she's a prostitute or if she has sex with so many different partners because she likes it.

As I always say, it's just curiosity, not my problem.

Answering a little late, but in a timely manner and set you up for this place.
Apparently necessary.

First, a similar one of her, in this behavior: Misty (which already reaches today above # 40 variations (all men).

No ,
Serena is an old friend of Nina, who was introduced here, also by the manager George and that along with Nina, has been progressively breaking the "resistances" of Alan, and with whom today, she also has a strong affinity.

In principle when it arrived, we understood that this place would work with an authentic couple to three. And even this way it was taken, but what we have now is that Serena has a free spirit, open and willing to enjoy the best that life gives her.

She continues to get involved with Nina and Alan together (or apart), but she has her own love life.

Cheerful, fun and like I've said before for several times the "sun" of the place. The best definition for she.(Open to anyone who wants to dispute or disagree ) Or to better complement.

Free for your promoting your choices. It has been said here that she has an occupation and studies dances and has no interest in having her own project. She is comfortable living, with this couple.

What I see is that she makes lots of friends over the net and social networks.
We see the results here. Some !!!!

• Like 1

6 horas atrás, thedbear disse:

Respondendo Hum tarde POUCO, mas de Uma forma atempada e Configura-lo para este lugar.
Necessário Aparentemente.

Primeiro, hum semelhante hum ELA, Comportamento Neste: enevoada (that JÁ atinge Hoje Acima nº 40 Variações (todos Homens).

Não,
Serena e Um Velho amigo de Nina, Que foi apresentado aquí, also Cabelo gerente George e Que, juntamente com Nina, TEM SIDO progressivamente quebrar Como "resistências" de Alan, e com Quem de Hoje, ELA TAMBÉM TEM Uma forte Afinidade.

Em Princípio, Quando Chegou, percebemos que este Lugar Iria Trabalhar com hum Casal autentico para tres. E MESMO ASSIM ELE levado foi, mas o Que TEMOS ágora E that Serena TEM UM Espírito Livre, Aberto e disposto a desfrutar do Melhor Que a vida LHE DA.

Ela continua a Envolver-se com Nina e Alan juntos (Além OU), mas ELA TEM A SUA Própria vida amorosa.

Alegre, divertido e como Eu Disse Antes POR Varias vezes o "sol" Faze lugar. A Melhor Definição para ELA. (Abra para Quem Quer disputar UO discordar) complemento Ou Melhor.

Gratis para o Seu Promover SUAS Escolhas. Dito foi here that ELA TEM Uma Ocupação e Estudos Danças e Não Tem Interesse em ter Seu PRÓPRIO Projeto. Ela e Uma vida Confortável, com este casal.

O Que Eu Vejo E Que Ela Faz MUITOS amigos por Meio das redes sociais e Líquido.
Aqui nos vemos OS Resultados. Alguns !!!!

Muito obrigado pela sua atenção e por sua resposta.

Eu não segui Misty, então eu não sabia.

Agora sobre Serena ficar muito em redes sociais e terminando em sexo, isso me fez muito feliz em saber.

Vou descobrir o seu contacto e seja seu amigo. Talvez ela me convida a ter relações sexuais também?

Só brincando:biggrin:

Não estou falando sério.:biggrin:

Enfim, eu amo Serena, para mim ela é a mulher mais bonita do local e com quem eu mais queria fazer sexo, pena que eu não sei seus contatos em redes sociais, caso contrário ...

Mais uma vez obrigado pela resposta, meu amigo.

16 minutes ago, thepoliceman said:

Muito obrigado pela sua atenção e por sua resposta.

Eu não segui Misty, então eu não sabia.

Agora sobre Serena ficar muito em redes sociais e terminando em sexo, isso me fez muito feliz em saber.

Vou descobrir o seu contacto e seja seu amigo. Talvez ela me convida a ter relações sexuais também?

Só brincando:biggrin:

Não estou falando sério.:biggrin:

Enfim, eu amo Serena, para mim ela é a mulher mais bonita do local e com quem eu mais queria fazer sexo, pena que eu não sei seus contatos em redes sociais, caso contrário ...

Mais uma vez obrigado pela resposta, meu amigo.

You like Serena and wish/dream to be with her...go to the line buddy,go to the line:biggrin:.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Not as much sex as i would have imagined she would have had with Serena & Alan which was a bit of a disappointment still perhaps next time will be better.

Where's Nina anyway???

left the project?