Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please no,no need for more residents playing games for half an day.

Read between the lines.
This brings them closer together.::)

At least Alan is not behaving like a zombie, in the way we've seen him in the last few days.

Really already worried about that.:cry:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Read between the lines.
This brings them closer together.::)

At least Alan is not behaving like a zombie, in the way we've seen him in the last few days.

Really already worried about that.:cry:

Honesty bear don't think Alan and Serena to have an very good chemistry,special regard sex.My hope it's the last two girl guests to return and of course also Nina.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honesty bear don't think Alan and Serena to have an very good chemistry,special regard sex.My hope it's the last two girl guests to return and of course also Nina.

Look better at the timelines and some moment files. Not all I agree, but some really are special.::)

Of course in these, Nina was present or near.
Absent this way, never before.:cool:

55 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Look better at the timelines and some moment files. Not all I agree, but some really are special.::)

Of course in these, Nina was present or near.
Absent this way, never before.:cool:

Yes Nina it's absent for long time by now,gess some vacations of cams and return in full forceee:biggrin:.

18 hours ago, thepoliceman said:

b5b7cbf78936823c477df795345ce0f4.jpg

The way I can interpret and follow, Serena who started playing Dota2 yesterday, today is already doing well.

It's great to see her excited and happy and Alan focused on something other than her cell phone (even if it's messaging with Nina, which is what I think). .

Soon Serena starts jumping again.

Reaching today for 5 days that Alan does not give a single kiss in the mouth.
A brand that I believe completely unprecedented not only for him as for any male representative of the entire VH site.

How he manages to stay like this is a total mystery to me, being who he is.