Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 minutes ago, dth999 said:

I agree. What happened to Nina, anyway? Really dug her nerdy turned sexy look, and her energy. I actually had my doubts about Alan from the beginning when they first ramped up the apartment and they got into a fight. Nina basically overpowered Alan, which was hilarious, and emasculated the shit out of him. He either pushed or hit her out of frustration. Thought of him as a weak little man from that point forward, but kept coming back for Nina and her potential to be with other guys.  Serena does nothing for me and it's all so staged and routine. They're just trying to maintain their living situation at this point. I guess a big cock can only take you so far. ;)

Supposedly she is taking care of her health issues (skin problems)

• Like 1

It would be great if these comments were based on what really happens there all day and not only on "cold" observations from just at first glance, what happens to the cams for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or a few hours interspersed .

Unfortunately, I have to agree to something. Potential and strong, really wasted.:dodgy:

Alan's feelings for NIna are indeed true. It's not based on sex between them, but rather on how Alan looks after NIna in his low-defensive moments.

He really wants the best for her (or what he interprets as being the best). In your vision (right or wrong? We do not know).

Nina's feelings for Alan are indeed true. I'm not based on the sex between them and the part that Nina always looking to increment and diversify this more and more. Alan should, understand and be more complicit and participative with it.

Is yet,just the way she seeks Alan's face-to-face support when she's subjected to obstacles that she's not even expected to have. Or the way she shrinks and snuggles to the side of Alan's body in her sleep, instinctively.
And it is not because of feeling cold.

His vertigo when nervous, his attacks of anxieties and convulsions when in sleep Or when he begins to speak and to cry sleeping. .
And in these hours, Alan, never back away and ignore it (I SEE THAT). It is always present.

Nina is more into the project and her needs to mark presence (the show) and Alan is more to them two (Nina & Alan).
Reason for conflicts. And that are not few. I admit, and in my interpretive understanding totally unnecessary.

I'm not saying that Nina is right and wrong Alan or vice versa.

Nina provokes or introduces Alan into his arguments and Alan sustains and "lights up"in a troubled way and even seeming unbalanced, these discussions.

I see that . And you , if want to see it, too.

Serena tries (and even, successfully )to be the conciliatory link.

And I'm not basing myself on the girls or guys he brings here, but on his spirit, his dance with heart and will, his light and his smile. (I SEE THAT) ..

And I do not see this in any other project here on the VH site. 

The fact however is that they are in the moment, in turbulent and unpredictable waters and if they do not work together and in the same direction (that is the one, of the project) really the boat will end up going down.
Even with all the good intentions involved and outlined above.

I would like you to stop a bit of spacing without substantiated observations and to construct more concrete observations.
For this is not only to be of no help there, it is contributing to the storm to become even more rebellious.

expositions yes, with what is actually seen here. Out of sex.
I've said before, I do not just watch only sex on this site, but what leads to it and what you get after it.

My feeling .:cool:
Note, I construct my observations and interpretations in what I observe.

If I understood what was said, shouted, exploded verbally or simply and calmly conversed (outside the sulka, niet and da) I would really have a more assertive position on this project. .
excuses for possible errors of meaning in translations.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It would be great if these comments were based on what really happens there all day and not only on "cold" observations from just at first glance, what happens to the cams for approximately 30 to 40 minutes or a few hours interspersed .

Unfortunately, I have to agree to something. Potential and strong, really wasted.:dodgy:

Alan's feelings for NIna are indeed true. It's not based on sex between them, but rather on how Alan looks after NIna in his low-defensive moments.

He really wants the best for her (or what he interprets as being the best). In your vision (right or wrong? We do not know).

Nina's feelings for Alan are indeed true. I'm not based on the sex between them and the part that Nina always looking to increment and diversify this more and more. Alan should, understand and be more complicit and participative with it.

Is yet,just the way she seeks Alan's face-to-face support when she's subjected to obstacles that she's not even expected to have. Or the way she shrinks and snuggles to the side of Alan's body in her sleep, instinctively.

His vertigo when nervous, his attacks of anxieties and convulsions when in sleep Or when he begins to speak and to cry sleeping. .
And in these hours, Alan, never back away and ignore it (I SEE THAT). It is always present.

Nina is more into the project and her needs to mark presence (the show) and Alan is more to them two (Nina & Alan).
Reason for conflicts. And that are not few. I admit, and in my interpretive understanding totally unnecessary.

Nina provokes or introduces Alan into his arguments and Alan sustains and "lights up"in a troubled way and even seeming unbalanced, these discussions.

And I'm not basing myself on the girls or guys he brings here, but on his spirit, his dance with heart and will, his light and his smile. (I SEE THAT) ..

The fact however is that they are in the moment, in turbulent and unpredictable waters and if they do not work together and in the same direction (that is the one, of the project) really the boat will end up going down.

I would like you to stop a bit of spacing without substantiated observations and to construct more concrete observations.
For this is not only to be of no help there, it is contributing to the storm to become even more rebellious.

I've said before, I do not just watch only sex on this site, but what leads to it and what you get after it.

If I understood what was said, shouted, exploded verbally or simply and calmly conversed (outside the sulka, niet and da) I would really have a more assertive position on this project. .

Ditto. :cool:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I agree Alan is only interested in Nina and he would be happy if it was only the two of them. He only goes along with the project for Nina.