Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

40 minutes ago, plum said:

I haven't been on here for a while...needed to step back and reconfigure after an episode on here that really made me angry.
I've been looking in covertly, and the person in question seems to have been absent so I am posting again.
It's great to see the same wonderful people on here are still regulars and I wish you all good health and happiness.
I love this apartment...Serena is glorious...

Glad to see you here again Plum! 😙

• Like 1

Listen, I'm fine with whatever George and Serena want to do. It's their time to have some fun. I guess I just need to know that she's being respected as a person when they aren't playing their games. I need to know that George just isn't some creep who is taking advantage of a young girl and making her feel like he likes her when he could really care less. I wish I could know for sure. Alex used to do this stuff to Anna, but I always knew that when it was over Alex really did love a care for Anna. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Listen, I'm fine with whatever George and Serena want to do. It's their time to have some fun. I guess I just need to know that she's being respected as a person when they aren't playing their games. I need to know that George just isn't some creep who is taking advantage of a young girl and making her feel like he likes her when he could really care less. I wish I could know for sure. Alex used to do this stuff to Anna, but I always knew that when it was over Alex really did love a care for Anna. 

As I said its Serena who is in control and starts all this every time. So she is dependent on him in their BDSM games (Shes the sub hes the dom) but out of the games is the other way round. When she isnt willing to start a game nothing will happen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said its Serena who is in control and starts all this every time. So she is dependent on him in their BDSM games (Shes the sub hes the dom) but out of the games is the other way round. When she isnt willing to start a game nothing will happen. 

Agree with you,both seem into it.Seem to me that soon the house will be renamed again..Serena,Nina,Alan and George.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you,both seem into it.Seem to me that soon the house will be renamed again..Serena,Nina,Alan and George.

Or George and Serena will move to an own place. Best would be a large house for all six (N&A, S&G, E&J)

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok, duly noted. That really does make a difference. I guess I shouldn't be throwing stones in my glass house. I'll try to enjoy the madness! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Or George and Serena will move to an own place. Best would be a large house for all six (N&A, S&G, E&J)

Yes agree,this house it's just too small for four persons,an large nice house,with the nice positioned cams as usual from this manager and not to mention with regular activity would be great.And just to think the nonsense  Nothing's and grisha and Maria have such an big house and for nothing,what an waste of places.

41 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's what i'm not sure about, if she likes it for herself, or does she take it because she knows he likes it, with him being the manager, that throws more questions into it. Has there ever been the woman tying up the guy, choking him, slapping his balls and jamming dildos in his ass? No, and there's a reason for that.  Serena looks like she can take care of herself. Did somebody say she was homeless before she came to this apt? How can you be homeless in siberia?

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its called unity day. We celebrate the German unification (FDR + GDR became what is today known as Germany) This took place on october 3rd 1990

Yo jabbath, did you live in east Germany or west Germany before unification? East Germany was an environmental disaster ive read, my guess is thats all been cleaned up by now. That must have been an incredibly exciting time for your country

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's what i'm not sure about, if she likes it for herself, or does she take it because she knows he likes it, with him being the manager, that throws more questions into it. Has there ever been the woman tying up the guy, choking him, slapping his balls and jamming dildos in his ass? No, and there's a reason for that.  Serena looks like she can take care of herself. Did somebody say she was homeless before she came to this apt? How can you be homeless in siberia?

I think Marna on VV did just that. As for Serena remember the first time she was with Alan and Nina. They tied her up to. I think she really gets off being a submissive during sex. Case in point, the flood that follows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Marna on VV did just that. As for Serena remember the first time she was with Alan and Nina. They tied her up to. I think she really gets off being a submissive during sex. Case in point, the flood that follows.

Lol, i like jabbaths flood insurance post! I guess she really likes the submissive part, Guy has tied me up to an extent, and then he does stuff to me that drives me crazy, but never any pain. To each their own, and no serious damage is inflicted, except on the furniture!