Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

4 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

George reminds me of Kojak from VV and VH. Both are worthless AS*****.

Has George made love to her yet or does he only know how to torture and humiliate her. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she loves it. Fine!! But at some point she's going to want to be his equal. Has he ever allowed it? Will he ever allow it?  

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Has George made love to her yet or does he only know how to torture and humiliate her. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know she loves it. Fine!! But at some point she's going to want to be his equal. Has he ever allowed it? Will he ever allow it?  

he does fuck in the light unlike kojak. i don't think he knows how to make love but he has fucked & climaxed. and i don't like the rough treatment but the fact is that he wouldn't do anything on cam until she forced him to do it by forcibly sucking his dick. (we should all be that lucky) but since then he has totally dominated her.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the fact is that he wouldn't do anything on cam until she forced him to do it by forcibly sucking his dick.

You would think that would be a big enough clue for some people but I sometimes overestimate the intelligence of some people on this board.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The last session involved a lot of talking. And he was very gently with the ropes. And yes I am very sure both like it. I dont know why everybody is ranting here against George only because some people dont like BDSM. Thats fine. Its not for everybody. But insulting people because they have a sexual fetish you dont share is just not okay. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he does fuck in the light unlike kojak. i don't think he knows how to make love but he has fucked & climaxed. and i don't like the rough treatment but the fact is that he wouldn't do anything on cam until she forced him to do it by forcibly sucking his dick. (we should all be that lucky) but since then he has totally dominated her.

There's nothing 'sensitive' about George.  Eventually a gal wants some romance and compassion.  But if its early in their 'relationship', she'll comply with whatever he wants to do for the next few weeks/3 months. You can see her self-esteem (self-worth) isn't high.

Not that she doesn't like it, but for him, it's all about aggression, control and the fuck.

1 minute ago, Howard said:

There's nothing 'sensitive' about George.  Eventually a gal wants some romance and compassion.  But if its early in their 'relationship', she'll comply with whatever he wants to do for the next few weeks/3 months. You can see her self-esteem (self-worth) isn't high.

Not that she doesn't like it, but for him, it's all about aggression, control and the fuck.

You dont really know what BDSM is dont you ? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I actually think its her who always starts this. Yes sounds strange because shes the sub but look who it is who always comes to hime and gets things started. 

• Like 1