Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Sparkles deserves a lot of props for this post. Good job. I'll add in a few words about this:

Even though number of posts is not indicative of number of views in the apartments, I'm glad my two favorite apartments Nina/Alan/Serena and Edda/Joe are in the top 10.

Karla/Arnie, Linda/Carrie, and Anastasia/Rock may be in the top 10 in terms of number of posts per day but the majority of those posts were negative especially in the beginning.

The only reason Lisa/Em is even in the top 10 is because of Em. If it weren't for her, Lisa would be bottom half for sure.

Anna/Alex would I feel would easily be #1 but they've slowed down considerably since Anna's pregnancy. Drew/Bree have not been as exciting on their own.

It's funny looking at the bottom half of the apartments. Aside from Clara/Stas, I couldn't care less for any of them. And even Clara/Stas is starting to get stale. Everyone of those apartments I think would be better off in RLC.

totally agree with you.. there are so many variables to have in count... what i tried to prove is that number of posts doesn't mean nothing. This math in a month (if i remember i can do it, will think in a excel sheet to make it easy) could be totally different.. and for sure last month was totally different

• Anna/Alex - we could analyse the before/after pregnancy news and there will be a lot of differences for sure and also when she got pregnant many house was open at that time, that split the views when they was offline for a few days
  • Lisa/Em - I could do that 'math' with a before and after Em... (did it on the past with Alan&Serena&Nina, to prove there was a big difference there, the house was 'dead' at that time)
  • Jeff&Violet are impaired in counting because the posts from their time at Jeka&Sara house are not there. Alice&Pavel the same. On the other side Jeka&Sara are benefited because that
  • Misty posts on Rock&Anastasia, Nyusha are counted to Rock&Anastasia,Nyusha place

It's easy to our favorites apartments (except maybe clara & stas, they deserve 'better numbers') to be in the top10... All the others and there are many of them in that situation (above top 10) are really 'bad' 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

of course she'll be paid more but i believe she loves it.

My motto is this quote from Steve Jobs:

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."

I think Serena loves her work. So does Edda or Misty. We have quite a few of them in VHTV

Also, we have a few quite attractive female participants that I can tell they don't like what they do. I feel really bad for them if they just do it because of money desperation :(   . I hope they can find some other work soon

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s amazing, but I hear that the guy never had an orgasm. Someone once told me, “Sex without an orgasm, is not sex at all”. I tend to agree. Here’s why. If the guy doesn’t have an orgasm it means that he is not able to get comfortable enough to have one. If that’s the case, then he is not enjoying it, he’s struggling with it. How many times have we seen the girl (s) working extra hard to get a guy to have an orgasm. At some point it becomes an act of desperation. This is my least favorite form of sex, even if the sex appears on the surface to be something special. 

Not exactly... at particulary yesterday if that didn't happen (and for what i saw it seems that really didn't happen) the 'guilt' can't be given to the guy

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

totally agree with you.. there are so many variables to have in count... what i tried to prove is that number of posts doesn't mean nothing. This math in a month (if i remember i can do it, will think in a excel sheet to make it easy) could be totally different.. and for sure last month was totally different

Exactly. Ever since VH first started, ever since VV was thriving, I've been saying that CC members only represent a tiny fraction of the total picture. According to VH's numbers, they get about 10 million hits per month. Meanwhile on CC there maybe a total of 20 people max that make posts about the apartments, and that's being generous. Even if we consider all the lurkers on CC that never post, they would very VERY barely equal a fraction of the total number of viewers they receive. Still, I think your math was an interesting statistic to look at. 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. Ever since VH first started, ever since VV was thriving, I've been saying that CC members only represent a tiny fraction of the total picture. According to VH's numbers, they get about 10 million hits per month. Meanwhile on CC there maybe a total of 20 people max that make posts about the apartments, and that's being generous. Even if we consider all the lurkers on CC that never post, they would very VERY barely equal a fraction of the total number of viewers they receive. Still, I think your math was an interesting statistic to look at. 

Tks, it was my intention to give an idea of the numbers :biggrin:

Other thing to have in consideration... The bigger number of days online means normally less posts.. Except from Anna&Alex/Bree&Drew... it's an awesome difference on days online of them and the other places 

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thats not to say that people don’t have their preferences, for example, there are several apts that I don’t watch no matter what they are doing, but i think among all viewers, this gets pretty evenly washed out, unless the girl is very good looking like Violet or Sara for example. Viewers do tend to skew towards those apts with better looking females. That’s just natural.

Here a simple rule - who arranges the craziest evening, he gets a bank and many pages of discussions. If nothing extraordinary happens in the apartment, there is no discussion. Even if take this apartment. Nina and Alan fucked 3-5 times a day. And it was good if 1-2 posts in the topic. Only when there were themed evenings, guests - then the theme revived on day or  two. And their rating too.

The situation today - I do not believe that a couple, even hot in sex, can survive and earn here. Only swingers, party kings or sex maniacs can be success. Even Misty - only she started relationship (which asked for in topic by the way), immediately her topic died. I do not know whether her statistics fell. But the rule works. If the subscribers on the forum (even if they are less than 1% of the total) - not interested. Often, and all rest - also not interesting. Next, the question of inertia is when the rating collapses.

Serena leaves until November 27 or 28.:angel: Bye-bye, good vacation.:heart:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not exactly... at particulary yesterday if that didn't happen (and for what i saw it seems that really didn't happen) the 'guilt' can't be given to the guy

How so? What else would explain why a guy in a 3some can’t reach orgasm? I think it’s fascinating how this is so unimportant to you guys. 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Here a simple rule - who arranges the craziest evening, he gets a bank and many pages of discussions. If nothing extraordinary happens in the apartment, there is no discussion. Even if take this apartment. Nina and Alan fucked 3-5 times a day. And it was good if 1-2 posts in the topic. Only when there were themed evenings, guests - then the theme revived on day or  two. And their rating too.

The situation today - I do not believe that a couple, even hot in sex, can survive and earn here. Only swingers, party kings or sex maniacs can be success. Even Misty - only she started relationship (which asked for in topic by the way), immediately her topic died. I do not know whether her statistics fell. But the rule works. If the subscribers on the forum (even if they are less than 1% of the total) - not interested. Often, and all rest - also not interesting. Next, the question of inertia is when the rating collapses.

Even when the people on CC are only a very small part of all VH subscribers (I think misc is right with that) the number of posts still says a lot I think. No posts means no interest. No interests nobody watches. So when the lets say 1% of all viewers loses interest you can extrapolate that quite easy to the whole 100% of viewers. Its like a survey before an election. You ask 1000 people and get a nice result what many millions will vote for.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Whoever did the archive recording, he/she did a great job capturing Serena's show last night:

Recording.png  0   10.6 kB

I was worry about missing such long event. All in archive now   :biggrin:

THANK YOU!!!! :heart:

we all try to capture everything of interest if possible. if you notice something that hasn't been saved just post in the archive request thread. we have a 48 hour timeline so we probably can save everything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Serena leaves until November 27 or 28.:angel: Bye-bye, good vacation.:heart:

Yes, you are correct! It is quite difficult to maintain an ever growing sense of craziness. This is where Anna used to excel. One of the things I’ve noticed is that the energy level during the sex is very important. It’s not enough for the tenant to get off themselves, they really do have to elicit fun, excitement, and passion from others who are around. That’s how excitement builds. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How so? What else would explain why a guy in a 3some can’t reach orgasm? I think it’s fascinating how this is so unimportant to you guys. 

The number of times the girls stopped the action... the number of times they change quickly positions... the amount of booze and ... involved...