Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

I must say surprised by Marina's presence this early.

I was expecting her to visit on day 06, possibly together with Chad and Todd here. Since the turn of the year was in Edda, it's just that Christmas is here. And like I said, Serena is the bridge of that apartment with Marina.

Let's see how this evolves now. My guess is that we have a fourth component in the female trio. But Nina is the one who will have the responsibility to make this new member feel inviting.

Like I said, my guess only.
:rolleyes:

Just now, thedbear said:

I was expecting her to visit on day 06, possibly together with Chad and Todd here. Since the turn of the year was in Edda, it's just that Christmas is here. And like I said, Serena is the bridge of that apartment with Marina.

Let's see how this evolves now. My guess is that we have a fourth component in the female trio. But Nina is the one who will have the responsibility to make this new member feel inviting.

I could be wrong but think Marina will soon be an very present part of the house and the routines of both houses(this one and Edda one)Ahe seems an very wortwile addition to the gang.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And I must congratulate the "scriptwriter" of these apartments.
You're doing a great job.
:biggrin::heart:

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong but think Marina will soon be an very present part of the house and the routines of both houses(this one and Edda one)Ahe seems an very wortwile addition to the gang.

Not only Marina, but I think Jose too. Of course he would be an occasional presence. But I believe he can solidify the trio Alan & Nina & Jose.
Alan and Jose are very comfortable with each other. No risk to the relationship. Only at the project level.
Plan B, since I find on the basis of some quick and subtle remarks, that Edda & Joe failed. By Joe.

Of course, again, just my hunches.

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not only Marina, but I think Jose too. Of course he would be an occasional presence. But I believe he can solidify the trio Alan & Nina & Jose.
Alan and Jose are very comfortable with each other. No risk to the relationship. Only at the project level.
Plan B, since I find on the basis of some quick and subtle remarks, that Edda & Joe failed. By Joe.

Of course, again, just my hunches.

about marina, let's see if she can be even a slight version of serena which would be gr8. but we don't know anything about jose. he could be straight, gay, bi, or asexual. he needs to do something.

Just now, thedbear said:

Guys, this timeline sucks.
Is anyone seriously working on it seriously? I really doubt it.
:angry:

i put in a ticket yesterday as it is fucking up the archives also. i would suggest that everyone bombard support every day until it is fixed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

about marina, let's see if she can be even a slight version of serena which would be gr8. but we don't know anything about jose. he could be straight, gay, bi, or asexual. he needs to do something.

The discreet joke that he had with Serena on the couch disguised by the covers on one of his last visits, took away the doubt about him.

Bi ?, maybe, but he likes the subject, he likes.