Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, who beat Serena's ass? Did that happen here in their apartment, or did she come back from somewhere like that?

Don't follow them too much... but first time i saw it was yesterday when she arrived home to have a naked shower/sex with the guest that just had sex with nina.. before she was crying at edda&joe bedroom

Just now, thedbear said:

Nunca fiquei tão feliz por ver um casal escondido sob cobertores aqui neste site.

Para aqueles que insistem (e apostam) em correntes negativas em relação a eles

Agradeço antecipadamente.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1516383556

:biggrin:

Sparkes, please make timestamp prints, since I do not have this feature.
:cool:

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, who beat Serena's ass? Did that happen here in their apartment, or did she come back from somewhere like that?

I asked the same question in different forum yesterday.  No one answered there either; except to point out I was in the wrong forum.  :dodgy:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Amazing but true.. back in the saddle..apparently

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yes, it appears as if all is forgiven. 

Look at the timeline from yesterday before Nina finally went to sleep (and Alan too) until just before that moment. Believe me, it was a real roller coaster.::)

And how someone here has reinforced even more what I always observe here.
Alan's best sex is exclusive to Nina and yesterday we had the opportunity to see that the reciprocal finally came true.:heart:

30 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I asked the same question in different forum yesterday.  No one answered there either; except to point out I was in the wrong forum.  :dodgy:

This last dude spanked her in ass a lot,but think she already marked before that,my gess...George.It was the only one I seen being almost "violent" during sex.

• Like 1