Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, snag said:

most likely she will not return

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

What makes you say that?

Yes, what he does, since I've seen Alan sending selfies of his own and typing at dawn with someone I do not believe to be his family or a friend. .

Capture_2018_01_29_14_26_40_249.pngLiving the good life! No job, free rent, dick on demand, lay in the tub for hours, yellow water straight from the tap, and up all night, sleep all day!  not the life I would choose, but I've never been offered the choice, so who knows!

• Upvote 1

On 28/01/2018 at 7:53 PM, snag said:

unfortunately, it will not come any more.

As I understand it, it's very difficult for Russians to adapt to cameras in the house, so many do not come the second time ..

Say what,she as totaly fine with the cams,maybe if she was very shy and hide underblankets or something,but Nop..she was totaly fine.Honestly really hope she returns,George always was been very smart introducing new residents and guest and making them to be more and more important,but honestly latest times he seems a lot worst in that,this great girl was only one time in the house but the couple that did almost all underblankets and boring was already at least two,three times in house.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Say what,she as totaly fine with the cams,maybe if she was very shy and hide underblankets or something,but Nop..she was totaly fine.Honestly really hope she returns,George always was been very smart introducing new residents and guest and making them to be more and more important,but honestly latest times he seems a lot worst in that,this great girl was only one time in the house but the couple that did almost all underblankets and boring was already at least two,three times in house.

I also hope Liz returns. Of all the friends here presented (by Serena) she was the one who gave me the most chemistry between them (including in part with Alan).
Even to be seeing something more effective between them.
:cool:

• Like 1

I do not know about PC games so I do not know if it's Dota, but Serena is introduced to these by Alan. And she shows real interest and excitement in learning.
Thus the bonds of "complicity" between them become narrower.

The beginning of the end ?
Or the end ...

Going to a new beginning?
:angel:

53 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I do not know about PC games so I do not know if it's Dota, but Serena is introduced to these by Alan. And she shows real interest and excitement in learning.
Thus the bonds of "complicity" between them become narrower.

The beginning of the end ?
Or the end ...

Going to a new beginning?
:angel:

Please no,no need for more residents playing games for half an day.