Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

After that, so far we have not seen the blond boyfriend again, I associate it with their breakup. The way Serena was excited to get ready for him, (and Nina encouraged her), indicated that she was betting on this relationship.

the torture that he must have gone through while serena practically sucked the skin off of his dick must have been horrible!:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know what his problem is. i think serena needs to invite someone over. how about the couple from about a month ago?

I was talking about that yesterday... can't understand the lack of guests by serena since nina leaved.. and to be george fault means that he hires all the guests and now stop doing it and i prefer not to believe in that situation

And we know from alan nothing is expected since he don't move a finger since july... 

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about that yesterday... can't understand the lack of guests by serena since nina leaved.. and to be george fault means that he hires all the guests and now stop doing it and i prefer not to believe in that situation

And we know from alan nothing is expected since he don't move a finger since july... 

This place has moved to timeline only now.

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

This place has moved to timeline only now.

Well gentlemen!
With "chemistry" or "without chemistry" the fact is that they are now working harder.
Both .

I think it's only a matter of time for Alan to "meet" Serena that we see in other situations at this level.
And Serena also "meet" Alan, who up to this time is still exclusive to Nina.
Or at least, almost and close.

What I saw yesterday in the second round (after a special situation) where Alan used the vibrator in Serena and what I saw a little pleased me.

Let's move on therefore.
Do not back down more

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Again, update your schedule. Nina will be making Saturday three exact weeks now that she has traveled and we have only a week and a half now that we do not have "guests" there. Here ( and in Edda).And there, Nora is back
:cool:

my turn now, spakles ... hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again, update your schedule. Nina will be making Saturday three exact weeks now that she has traveled and we have only a week and a half now that we do not have "guests" there. Here ( and in Edda).And there, Nora is back
:cool:

my turn now, spakles ... hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

Three weeks.. 0 guests except the one "guest" that serena met on the tub blowjob and appear then 2-3 times... How many guests at edda?? 6-7??
even serena had to go there to fuck a guy

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Three weeks.. 0 guests except the one "guest" that serena met on the tub blowjob and appear then 2-3 times... How many guests at edda?? 6-7??
even serena had to go there to fuck a guy

This place is really dying, the only thing that happens is a daily call from George for Alan to f Serena, that's it!

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Três semanas ... 0 convidados, exceto o "convidado" que a serena conheceu na banheira e aparece então 2-3 vezes ... Quantos convidados no edda ?? 6-7 ??
até a serena tinha que ir lá para foder um cara

Nina traveled on the morning of the 20th (12hs) and Serena received after that, Koshey by 4 times and the girl tattooed 2 times. One with Alan.
I'm not adding here the two guys she picked up at Edda last week.

Week without "extras"? Just the past (here) and now. But on the other hand, 4 consecutive times she does with Alan. Until today we had not seen it yet.:cool:

I still check in the timeline comparing that Alan still tries to find a basic point (position) with Serena, as he has with Nina.

My advice to him if I could give him would be to forget to try to have sex with the "head" above the neck and focus on just having sex with the "head" below his waist.:cry:

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This place is really dying, the only thing that happens is a daily call from George for Alan to f Serena, that's it!

But why do we have to bring outsiders "exclusively" for this, if we have Serena there, which alone is already a private show and also Alan, who with Nina does very well?
We just need to tighten the bed ties between those two.

Practice leads to mastery and greater self-confidence. Especially if it's daily.

And when Nina does and return we will be 3 again there. An internal 3some, everyday and with fans of possibilities to be explored.

It could even 4some, or  be a long-awaited "orgy" (as we had in Ella and Isac).

Just to have the purpose before, to follow this (all) and no one to back down when there.