Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

But why do we have to bring outsiders "exclusively" for this, if we have Serena there, which alone is already a private show and also Alan, who with Nina does very well?
We just need to tighten the bed ties between those two.

Practice leads to mastery and greater self-confidence. Especially if it's daily.

And when Nina does and return we will be 3 again there. An internal 3some, everyday and with fans of possibilities to be explored.

It could even 4some, or  be a long-awaited "orgy" (as we had in Ella and Isac).

Just to have the purpose before, to follow this (all) and no one to back down when there.

This daily "ritual" between Alan and Serena doesn' t do anything for me, it's not sexy, neither of them seem to be into it,  no emotion at all. I understand I'm in a small minority who likes sexy loving sex, Iv'e actually been called weird for that, and these 2 don't fit that criteria , by the way, I have nothing against either of them

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

This daily "ritual" between Alan and Serena doesn' t do anything for me, it's not sexy, neither of them seem to be into it,  no emotion at all. I understand I'm in a small minority who likes sexy loving sex, Iv'e actually been called weird for that, and these 2 don't fit that criteria , by the way, I have nothing against either of them

x2

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Practice leads to mastery and greater self-confidence. Especially if it's daily.

They have personal "chemistry" in other things. A lot::) . Just bring "bed" to this too.:cool:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

They have personal "chemistry" in other things. A lot::) . Just bring "bed" to this too.:cool:

I have personal chemistry with lots of people, it doesn't mean I want to blow them or have sex with them, we'll maybe a few of them, Lol

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yep, totally agree. This apt has "jumped the shark" (it's f'd out, done, kaput)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dth999 said:

This apt has "jumped the shark" (it's f'd out, done, kaput)

Nina not being there kind of hurts. She acted like sort of the ring leader always pushing things forward. Neither Alan nor Serena are all that creative or adventurous. Serena just happens to have the added bonus of being single and fucking a lot of guys whenever she gets around to it. Alan has no desire to really do anything.

The lack of interaction between Alan Serena Edda and Joe also hurts. Such huge potential wasted between these four. They all know each other. They're all comfortable with each other. Watching them all play fun sexy games and tease and flirt with each other were among some of the best things on VH. But of course it comes back to Alan not wanting to do anything. Edda used to be all over him but he's never been interested. Edda and Joe wanted to include Nina more but she was never down to do anything sexual with them together. Now the two couples along with Serena has just died out and nobody cares anymore. Edda and Joe are a lot more social and have much more guests but even they're in a rut but they at least still have potential if Edda would be free to be more sexual with other people. But with Alan's stubbornness I don't see any hope for this apartment.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nina not being there kind of hurts. She acted like sort of the ring leader always pushing things forward. Neither Alan nor Serena are all that creative or adventurous. Serena just happens to have the added bonus of being single and fucking a lot of guys whenever she gets around to it. Alan has no desire to really do anything.

The lack of interaction between Alan Serena Edda and Joe also hurts. Such huge potential wasted between these four. They all know each other. They're all comfortable with each other. Watching them all play fun sexy games and tease and flirt with each other were among some of the best things on VH. But of course it comes back to Alan not wanting to do anything. Edda used to be all over him but he's never been interested. Edda and Joe wanted to include Nina more but she was never down to do anything sexual with them together. Now the two couples along with Serena has just died out and nobody cares anymore. Edda and Joe are a lot more social and have much more guests but even they're in a rut but they at least still have potential if Edda would be free to be more sexual with other people. But with Alan's stubbornness I don't see any hope for this apartment.

I agree. What happened to Nina, anyway? Really dug her nerdy turned sexy look, and her energy. I actually had my doubts about Alan from the beginning when they first ramped up the apartment and they got into a fight. Nina basically overpowered Alan, which was hilarious, and emasculated the shit out of him. He either pushed or hit her out of frustration. Thought of him as a weak little man from that point forward, but kept coming back for Nina and her potential to be with other guys.  Serena does nothing for me and it's all so staged and routine. They're just trying to maintain their living situation at this point. I guess a big cock can only take you so far. ;)

• Like 1