Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

No doubth that you and me are some of the users that liked always more this place,still Remeber a lot of us wanting more houses from George,but honestly now it's hard to say if that would be an good thing or not,first months of the houses we could totaly seen an manager extremely care for the places and making adaptations as was needed,the last month or even more both places seem kinda abandoned,strangely more this one than the other,but for sure if this house starting being active and with Nina and others then an third project from manager wouldn't be outa question,and agree..an update,refresh of the place it's very needed.Lets hope for the best,Remeber the other place was closed(chadd and todd)so who knows what's next,new house,less houses.An first little step would be Nina comeback(probraby near to happen)think this time without her proved she it's as needed(or almost)as Serena herself.

Thank you for being the one who gave me the hook I needed here.
Feel free later to rebut or agree and maybe even add.

I come to a lot saying that, Serena is the sun of the place. I do not retreat into this expression and it is more than solid and real. Reasons for this I have already explained here in several of my previous posts. Read the book (s) .heheheh.

Nina, however, is the "MOON of the place." Better definition, I do not think, mainly because they are represented in phases 4 and 5 (rare and defined in calendar), the eclipse.
I define "moon", because this is what all of us here (and they there) are missing.

Alan mostly, so he does not want to admit it.:cool:

The sun goes down,

At night it falls

And we do not see it there.

Its light is clear and defined in the night shape.
And as light, clearing the way and acting diffusively to contain the black and troubled areas

You can not look directly at the Sun. No, with no damage
Despite its energy it has its limits of use.

The Moon, however, is sought by all, to see the infinite universe as it is or the star-oriented path that it exposes.

Sun and Moon, separated or joined together, have odd and even importance (depending) on another important element.

the Earth.

And this is represented today and now by Alan.

There is no way he can survive only with the "Sun" and there is no way he can keep himself safe and confident without the "Moon". Who watches his dreams.

And without the two he simply ceases to exist.

Sun and Moon, intercalated must interchange their responsibilities and act in order to keep the Earth alive, evolving and moving.

And the Earth, in turn, must understand, respect, accept, believe, thank, and especially if it make correspond to all this flow that they attribute to it.

Otherwise natural wasted energy and again the Earth, dies.

Sun and moon, remain. But now in our understanding, without utility.

8 minutes ago, saad z said:

We want the most recent picture because more than a week there are pictures in the bedrooms and bathroom

There is no obligation from anyone here to post pics because you want them to. Just be glad when someone does.

• Like 2

On 09/02/2018 at 11:17 PM, Amy3 said:

I think the only way to salvage this apt now would be for George to return and make Serena gush again. Alan can't do it, George can! We all know that Serena needs a tough guy to punish her into an orgasm. Alan is too delicate. He doesn't have the alpha male stature that George does.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm14/cam16?timestamp=1518294794

Amy, this is for you, since it was me who "invited" her once to accompany this project.

Still does not compare with the performance of George, but this without doubt was the strongest performance that Alan ever had with Serena in solo condition

I checked with one, practiced in the living room in Dez (which NIna accompanied from your room, via cell phone). They do not even compare. .

You know I rely on almost imperceptible "details."

See then that Alan hits the "target" of Serena with closed eyes and without the aid of the hands. For several times.

Until then this was a "peculiarity" that I only saw him doing so with Nina.

If together and before, NIna would be bursting with pride and joy ,with its characteristic "OOHhhhhhhhh."

Today I do not know what your reaction would be. I hope, that it is still the same.

The fact is that as I pointed out, Alan is loosening up and gaining more confidence in himself. Forcibly,i admit.

There is still the inner conflict in him that we can see at the end, but his resistance to the first moment is in decline.

As a personal suggestion to him, apply more oral sex on Serena, which may be until after he finishes. Remind her that Serena is also bi sexual and therefore not dependent solely on a dick to enjoy. He may well do this.

I think I'm the one to be seeing the scenario like this, maybe for my excitement and still be believing in them. As I already believed (and I did) in other projects.

You know it.

Most recent fix? Carrie (who I always highlighted) and David (who watched his behavior compliment and stabilize). Another project that last night breaks the boundaries of the "basics." I'm not mistaken then

Go forward therefore.

With them, still here? Ever.

Obs (hehehehe), if you can make a prints for the forum, interspersing the views of the cams (the timestamp, allows this feature, while still valid) would be nice and I would appreciate it.
Really same
:angel:

And again, apologies for errors of sense in the translation of Google (mitigating intended emphases).
I already saw you have
But i will not arrange it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

Thank you for being the one who gave me the hook I needed here.
Feel free later to rebut or agree and maybe even add.

I come to a lot saying that, Serena is the sun of the place. I do not retreat into this expression and it is more than solid and real. Reasons for this I have already explained here in several of my previous posts. Read the book (s) .heheheh.

Nina, however, is the "MOON of the place." Better definition, I do not think, mainly because they are represented in phases 4 and 5 (rare and defined in calendar), the eclipse.
I define "moon", because this is what all of us here (and they there) are missing.

Alan mostly, so he does not want to admit it.:cool:

The sun goes down,

At night it falls

And we do not see it there.

Its light is clear and defined in the night shape.
And as light, clearing the way and acting diffusively to contain the black and troubled areas

You can not look directly at the Sun. No, with no damage
Despite its energy it has its limits of use.

The Moon, however, is sought by all, to see the infinite universe as it is or the star-oriented path that it exposes.

Sun and Moon, separated or joined together, have odd and even importance (depending) on another important element.

the Earth.

And this is represented today and now by Alan.

There is no way he can survive only with the "Sun" and there is no way he can keep himself safe and confident without the "Moon". Who watches his dreams.

And without the two he simply ceases to exist.

Sun and Moon, intercalated must interchange their responsibilities and act in order to keep the Earth alive, evolving and moving.

And the Earth, in turn, must understand, respect, accept, believe, thank, and especially if it make correspond to all this flow that they attribute to it.

Otherwise natural wasted energy and again the Earth, dies.

Sun and moon, remain. But now in our understanding, without utility.

Yes agree with most you said,no doubth Serena and Nina are very very important for this house to work,Alan have some importance but in my opinion only when Nina it's present and the two toghter,him alone or with Serena in my view it's almost an failure,very little chemistry(special in bed),Think the place should had an guest in the time Nina it's out because it only gone down and down with a&s alone.Hope George makes some changes but not expecting it.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree with most you said,no doubth Serena and Nina are very very important for this house to work,Alan have some importance but in my opinion only when Nina it's present and the two toghter,him alone or with Serena in my view it's almost an failure,very little chemistry(special in bed),Think the place should had an guest in the time Nina it's out because it only gone down and down with a&s alone.Hope George makes some changes but not expecting it.

There is no way he can survive only with the "Sun" and there is no way he can keep himself safe and confident without the "Moon,"who watches his dreams.

And if you really follow this project closely or have followed it, you have to agree that we have never before seen it the way it was designed last night.

As I said before, now and I will continue to say, adventures of new discoveries, together.

With or without the "OHooooooooo" of NIna pride and enthusiasm. LOL.

At this point, I'm looking at the fourth of Ana / Nyu's project, and about to "tease" someone, who rebuffed me in a post on Misty.

My observation now would be simple. Just one question .

I messed up ? hehehehehehe.

And please, forget "chemistry". This only has weight if it is between Alan and NIna ..
We have seen a vivid and unquestionable example of this with "Koshey".

Between Serena and Alan what is needed and being seen is empathy.

When we have again Nina & Alan & Serena (Moon, Earth, Sun), we will see how Empathy and Chemistry will interweave .... hehehehehe.

Guests? Why not? But at the moment what we have and we have is Alan and Serena as the main figures there.
Until now.
No one else.
:cool:

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

There is no way he can survive only with the "Sun" and there is no way he can keep himself safe and confident without the "Moon,"who watches his dreams.

And if you really follow this project closely or have followed it, you have to agree that we have never before seen it the way it was designed last night.

As I said before, now and I will continue to say, adventures of new discoveries, together.

With or without the "OHooooooooo" of NIna pride and enthusiasm. LOL.

At this point, I'm looking at the fourth of Ana / Nyu's project, and about to "tease" someone, who rebuffed me in a post on Misty.

My observation now would be simple. Just one question .

I messed up ? hehehehehehe.

And please, forget "chemistry". This only has weight if it is between Alan and NIna ..
We have seen a vivid and unquestionable example of this with "Koshey".

Between Serena and Alan what is needed and being seen is empathy.

When we have again Nina & Alan & Serena (Moon, Earth, Sun), we will see how Empathy and Chemistry will interweave .... hehehehehe.

Guests? Why not? But at the moment what we have and we have is Alan and Serena as the main figures there.
Until now.
No one else.
:cool:

Bear my friend....your posts/coments are a lot more interesting than the actual house and residents themselfs:biggrin:.

i like this house when there is action going on. lately it has been quite dull. but i'm sure that it will pick up again. but i don't see the need to keep over analyzing everyone. just let nina return & start the sex again. plenty of stuff going on elsewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i like this house when there is action going on. lately it has been quite dull. but i'm sure that it will pick up again. but i don't see the need to keep over analyzing everyone. just let nina return & start the sex again. plenty of stuff going on elsewhere.

Yo golfer, how are you? Don't run into each other lately, do we know for a fact that Nina will be back? I keep seeing on here she has health problems or skin problems again

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Yo golfer, how are you? Don't run into each other lately, do we know for a fact that Nina will be back? I keep seeing on here she has health problems or skin problems again

hi ash. how was the parade? from a reliable source that we both know she will be back. in the meantime there has been quite a lot of perversion going on. the archive is growing rapidly. if all apts were busy all of the time there would be no way that we ops could keep up.:biggrin:

• Like 1