Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

8 hours ago, zoifan said:

No that I am being greedy after all those prices, but ...

Did Allan touched Edda in any sexual way?

Only time alan touched edda was in their apartment he was fingering  her while she give  him hand job   

am sure  has happen 1 more time but not in the shower 

On 31.10.2017 at 4:09 PM, thedbear said:

just surprised. Do you understand Russian too?
:cool:

my Russian-speaking friend will temporarily live. Yesterday we watched the party together and he translated it to me. therefore, we hope that we can help to learn something new about the NAS.

19 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Meanwhile in the tub...

bandicam_2017-10-31_14-39-16-210.jpg

15 hours ago, darkpyker said:

:D enjoy Guys

bandicam 2017-11-01 00-56-56-985.jpg

bandicam 2017-11-01 00-57-24-257.jpg

bandicam 2017-11-01 00-59-17-226.jpg

bandicam 2017-11-01 00-59-19-034.jpg

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

К сожалению, Джо не смог кончить. Valiant усилия, но неудача. Он deeptraoted Эдда, и она чуть не подавилась, но не диплом. Он был прохладный об этом, хотя. В следующий раз! 

and you saw that yesterday after the NAS, Nina came to the bath with Edda and Joe and masturbated him. a new stage between Nina and Joe. maybe that's why Joe did not sperm with Edda and Serena, because before that he dropped the sperm into the mouth of Edda and Nina?

• Like 1

One thing I took away from last night is that when Nina got sick Alan was right there with her.  When she passed out drunk Alan stayed by her side and when he did leave he stayed in the hallway while Joe had fun with Edda and Serena.  He didn't even try to take advantage of his woman being passed out by jumping into action in the living room.  Yeah, he fooled around a bit on the couch with Serena but given the earlier romp that was understandable and it was nothing serious.  A bit of touchy-feely but really just a show of affection.  I'm am pleasantly surprised proud of the guy and for his restraint last night; he gets my props.::):cool:

3 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Picture says it all!

nas10.png

Do not even say
As we hope, we bet on this (some) and other disbelievers that might one day still happen. .

This smile (and it was not only this one, there were others more) is the representation of how much NIna sought and "worked" for this moment together with Alan and Serena. Merit due ...

For my part I have always had and kept the faith. These two have been from the very beginning and now they become effectively three.

And seeing how they are there today this faith is renewed even more.:heart:

I kept my faith in Anna and Alex.::)
Maintain my faith in Lisa.::)
I am still keeping my faith in Rock and Anastasia.:dodgy:

And now it is directed and reinforced, to Edda and Joe (and Nora).:cool:

If I did not give up the ones I point to above (despite some harsh comments from me, when due), why would I give up who has not yet disappointed me in this project?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'll never understand how the payments work from manager to tenents. By costing George a fortune i meant he should pay all these folks big time for the awesome show they put on for us. 

I think he pays them well, otherwise elite players like Edda would not participate so diligently. When I think about it, Edda works hard.

I hope the pay is high enough so that nurse friend of Serena would join full time as well ;)

• Like 1

If this house was closed now(got hope not lol)we already have so many great moments of them,yes others not so great also.To me this place and this residents are An perfectly exemple of what an VH resident should be,not endless teases like the Nothing's and now the Nothing's2(Linda and the other)but people delivering things to us sinse day one,without need of "tec work" all the time,kudos for them all.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mic351 said:

One thing I took away from last night is that when Nina got sick Alan was right there with her.  When she passed out drunk Alan stayed by her side and when he did leave he stayed in the hallway while Joe had fun with Edda and Serena.  He didn't even try to take advantage of his woman being passed out by jumping into action in the living room.  Yeah, he fooled around a bit on the couch with Serena but given the earlier romp that was understandable and it was nothing serious.  A bit of touchy-feely but really just a show of affection.  I'm am pleasantly surprised proud of the guy and for his restraint last night; he gets my props.::):cool:

Wow, Misc.
I can stop my post from the moment because it was exactly (and as incredible as it may seem) exactly what I was going to observe in it ..

Alan so really grows in my personal concept.

As a "cat" he now has 20 lives for me.
:angel::biggrin:

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think he pays them well, otherwise elite players like Edda would not participate so diligently. When I think about it, Edda works hard.

I hope the pay is high enough so that nurse friend of Serena would join full time as well ;)

It would fascinating when a new tenent came online vh could give us a small history of the new folks, what they like to do, where they're from, how long have they been together, stuff like that,  if they would approve of that. Like say Edda and Joe, it doesn't appear as if they work, now they get free rent and get paid for being on VH. dDid they quit their old jobs? Is the pay that good you would do that to be on VH? It would give us a little more insight on their lives which would be interesting, to me anyway.