Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Any of your work? What "work"?

My pics and gifs. Misc can't see them cause he has me on ignore. Apparantely I'm a, how did he put it, a fuckwit jackass, blah, ba blah, blah blah!

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Anastasia,Ny house appeared in the preview!!!!! maybe it's a ghost :biggrin:

Yea! Not now. But still it's stupid for VH to let 1 apt run the previews like that. There should only be 1 top cam for each apt ever!

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm betting money there will be round 2. Whether or not they'll wait for the other girls remains to be seen.

Possibly, but not today.

Anna who accompanies us here in the forum, would not like to know that he scored 4 negative points of a single time in his active main project.

Points well defined and I highlighted one by one, above and without any condition of questioning 

A little piece of me is hoping that Misty and Nyusha were using my gifs as a timing device for their return. But, the big questions I have is why did they have to leave? Did they buy something? If not, couldn't they just have danced in the livingroom? I don't get it.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Anna who accompanies us here in the forum, would not like to know that he scored 4 negative points of a single time in his active main project.

Seriously? You really think Anna is dictating how often they have sex?