Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty is either a sex robot or an alien. She cant be human :heart::heart:

or may be more human  ( and that the way to it appears  their love by use these links to connect) his unique at this moment and this night , i hope to write for her a poem right now if i  hope could , she worth it..:heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

or may be more human  ( and that the way to it appears  their love by use these links to connect) his unique at this moment and this night , i hope to write for her a poem right now if i  hope could , she worth it..:heart:

Yes please do a Misty poem :biggrin::heart:

I'm at the point now where I don't really watch Misty sex anymore but I do hope if she's still down for introducing guys to Nyusha and Rock/Ana's place that she starts introducing guys who actually know how to fuck. The last two guys she kept around wound up being total disappointments. One guy could never get a damn erection totally ruining a hot moment with Nyusha and the other guy was too damn tired to even do anything whenever he was around. It would be nice if Misty kept this guy around and introduced him to the others.

• Like 1

(Misty) five letters..
In each letter
His bomb is explosive
Do you a look her?
Wink make you hot
And dance of her make 
you in magnificence

By her will fall  into
 the earth
In moments..

The referee prepares to count..
I think  you
will not complete 
That tour..

Because you are a man
 and she is a woman
 And women always "are the winners
 The judment was announced
 the End..

Signature:ooopel gift to (Misty)
:heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

What is happening here is not reasonable, four rounds per night alone, this shows the possibilities of( Misty) advanced,  i continuing to enjoy to  this rare moment ..:biggrin: 

#26 had 8 ejaculations in 1 day.

• Like 1