Misty Part #2

40 minutes ago, nack said:

Yup..Misty has found her soulmate.Good for her.Her search finally ended. No more random guys now !!! 

and no more views soon. but i don't think she's done. this guy can't satisfy her. she's trying to make something happen that isn't going to.

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

so this is a couple now? that's the end. I can put the flat on my ignore list.

Well, she's not married with #32. They have been for some time with #29 as pair. Now she tries in relationship with #32.

About ignore list. So who will remain on white list? Mira and Henry, Nina&Edda&Serena and maybe Bree&Drew - but they very rarely arrange an epic. The rest participants do not do and do not plan, nothing hot and epic:confused:. Misty thinks about how to deal with the new conditions.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, she's not married with #32. They have been for some time with #29 as pair. Now she tries in relationship with #32.

About ignore list. So who will remain on white list? Mira and Henry, Nina&Edda&Serena and maybe Bree&Drew - but they very rarely arrange an epic. The rest participants do not do and do not plan, nothing hot and epic:confused:. Misty thinks about how to deal with the new conditions.

I thought the same when i read that

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

She hasn't thought about that in a long time and i don't blame her.The 'list' has to end somewhere.She tried #29 for some days and #32 will remain for few weeks too.The USP of her apartment is over.I can't remember when was the last time i watched her live.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm sorry, but you're right when you say about " white list", its not very long,  but I don't follow the couples and their lives because I've got of my own. I'm here to see crazy party and sex. I'll see in the future, if the trend with couples will continue, but if so, I'll probably quit soon. 

46 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'm here to see crazy party and sex. I'll see in the future, if the trend with couples will continue, but if so, I'll probably quit soon. 

So what's the problem? Now #32&Misty's 3 hot round. This guy can be accused of boredom. The low tolerance to alcohol. He is not interesting and fun. But he has a big dick and he good fucks. From Misty's list - he's in the top 10.

Today, nothing epic will be anywhere. On the weekend, Nina and Alan will come to Edda. And maybe Mira and Henry will invite someone new from swing party.

14000.jpg

14001.jpg

14002.jpg

14003.jpg

14004.jpg

14005.jpg

14006.jpg

14007.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

So what's the problem - now #32&Misty's 3 hot round.

do not get me wrong. I did not mean sex within couple. I prefer hot party and swingers, I don't even watch M&H too much when they're alone, just my preferences...:biggrin:

• Like 1