Misty Part #2

About #32 - he fell ill (but - he drinks TeraFlu. And he's pretty bad. When I sick and take paracetamol-containing, like 500/1000mg - I can go to work and I'm quite normal). Now almost everyone is sick. Serena for example - tonsillitis. Nina is a severe common cold.

About the rest. Sex - they are normal, not the best of 32, but in the top 7-10 exactly. Small quarrels are a norm of relations.

But yes - if Misty does not come up with a new chip, she will lose "Star" status. Statistics - also fall, with some inertia in 2-3 weeks or month.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

About #32 - he fell ill (but - he drinks TeraFlu. And he's pretty bad. When I sick and take paracetamol-containing, like 500/1000mg - I can go to work and I'm quite normal). Now almost everyone is sick. Serena for example - tonsillitis. Nina is a severe common cold.

About the rest. Sex - they are normal, not the best of 32, but in the top 7-10 exactly. Small quarrels are a norm of relations.

But yes - if Misty does not come up with a new chip, she will lose "Star" status. Statistics - also fall, with some inertia in 2-3 weeks or month.

there's a chance for another girl to become a star, I'm thinking about Linda. She had some good sex sessions with her boy already, but more crazy stuff is essential to gain that "status", group sex for instance. If she didn't change her preferences and still is "bi", they should invite other girl for threesome or more people for weekend party as the flat is huge.

wrong topic I know sorry

30 minutes ago, waldi said:

there's a chance for another girl to become a star, I'm thinking about Linda. She had some good sex sessions with her boy already, but more crazy stuff is essential to gain that "status", group sex for instance. If she didn't change her preferences and still is "bi", they should invite other girl for threesome or more people for weekend party as the flat is huge.

wrong topic I know sorry

Linda - no. She will often be absent from home. And in general to the project she frivolity. Of those who are already in project - add actions can Mira and Henry.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 10:31 AM, golfer06 said:

it seems to be widely accepted in these countries along with getting their asses spanked. totally different culture. go figure!

There is no "culture" when it comes to spanking or pulling hair. My chick is German, she loves a light spanking and also a light hair pull. It's an erotic thing for some. I've had many different gals from Asian to black, Hispanic, Filipino, white from all over the world. Most of them like this stuff, when done right.