Misty Part #2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh sorry you are right. But there are regions with snow in India too, right?

Oh yes !! Shimla,Nainital,Kashmir,Most of Himachal.Only place near to me is Shimla (4-5 hour drive),a beautiful Hill Station.Gets a lot of snow near Christmas and New year.Favorite Honeymoon destination and for 'couples' enjoyment..lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Oh yes !! Shimla,Nainital,Kashmir,Most of Himachal.Only place near to me is Shimla (4-5 hour drive),a beautiful Hill Station.Gets a lot of snow near Christmas and New year.Favorite Honeymoon destination and for 'couples' enjoyment..lol

Sounds nice. I totally have to visit India some day...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds nice. I totally have to visit India some day...

Sure !! India welcomes you with open arms.It's a journey you have to take.The people,the food,the beauty,the culture,the history.You have to be here to witness this.:angel:

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon you cant say all Indians are rapists. Thats just not fair. 

i never said all indians, but gang rape is a bog problem.

Five years since a brutal gang-rape that galvanised a movement against sexual assault in India, women who report the crime are still routinely harassed by police or bullied into silence, according to research released in Delhi on Wednesday

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i never said all indians, but gang rape is a bog problem.

Five years since a brutal gang-rape that galvanised a movement against sexual assault in India, women who report the crime are still routinely harassed by police or bullied into silence, according to research released in Delhi on Wednesday

If I may say something, I agree rape is a big problem in CERTAIN PARTS of India but you can not define the entire country and it's 1.3billion people by actions of some under developed and un educate people. All I am saying is there is a problem that needs to be fixed but stop characterizing the country as a "rape cultured" country because the country has lots of other rich traditions and things happening that make it a beautiful country too. get my point? if not....nothing I can do more, and not going to get in a long argument with you here...so have a nice day :) 

• Like 1