Misty Part #2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. We know that nothing will happen. But subscribers seeing new people - watching. Guests, especially with teasing - give a really powerful bonus to statistics. Yesterday, a significant (rating) action was only for Mira (arrival Anna&Alex) and Serena with #8.

Lisa and Chloe no?? 

49 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. We know that nothing will happen. But subscribers seeing new people - watching. Guests, especially with teasing - give a really powerful bonus to statistics. Yesterday, a significant (rating) action was only for Mira (arrival Anna&Alex), Serena with #8 and maybe testing session mr. Black from Lisa and Chloe.

Chloe seems not to like it and things seem not to go well between her and James

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

announcement. she sure had me fooled!::)

I wish VH wouldn't do those grandstanding twitter announcements.  Every Time they do everyone's expectations go through the roof and when little or nothing happens, the disappointment is palpable and vocal.  I doubt everyone is going to jump in and buy a 6-month premium based on the twitter feeds.  Perhaps toning them down a bit like:  "Misty is having a guest over tonight.  Stay tuned!"   Leave a bit to the imagination and keep your credibility VH.  That way of something happens great.  If nothing happens well, no one was lead on and it was what it was.  Moreover, the level of disappointment for a somewhat less than perfect night for us voyeurs would be lessen significantly.  

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I wish VH wouldn't do those grandstanding twitter announcements.  Every Time they do everyone's expectations go through the roof and when little or nothing happens, the disappointment is palpable and vocal.  I doubt everyone is going to jump in and buy a 6-month premium based on the twitter feeds.  Perhaps toning them down a bit like:  "Misty is having a guest over tonight.  Stay tuned!"   Leave a bit to the imagination and keep your credibility VH.  That way of something happens great.  If nothing happens well, no one was lead on and it was what it was.  Moreover, the level of disappointment for a somewhat less than perfect night for us voyeurs would be lessen significantly.  

You have to see these Twitter posts like some kind of advertising...

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

no more, no less. Personally I don't pay attention to their tweets unless its about new apartment to be opened

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand that.  I spent $K of dollars in advertising.  But the expectations they sell from "puffing" their product and the actual delivery of same is two different things.  Most of the people that follow on twitter are subscribers I'll bet.  As such, I stand by my previous post.  I would much rather the twitter posts be informative then inflammatory.  Most of the time they are innocuous posts but when something out of the ordinary is going to happen, they post like it is the 2nd coming.  When it doesn't happen or the night falls through, should I consider the post false advertising then?  After all, if it is advertising (as you call it) and the product is not delivered isn't that the very definition of false advertising?:huh::dodgy: