Misty Part #2

4 hours ago, nack said:

I have seen this behaviour on all the sites. Leaving the lights and TV on even when no one is watching. 

Jeez when I leave the house I unplug everything, I would be just too paranoid that the tv would go on fire or something.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:
#33 is coming??

Misty is not find for easy ways. Now Nina has Edda, Serena and the guys. Party. An hot girl will come to Anastasia. This was announced. Perhaps it will be a hot night at Bree - with Drew and Dean. Linda and Leon have guests. Clara and Stas also have guests.

Just now, groomy said:

Misty is not find for easy ways. Now Nina has Edda, Serena and the guys. Party. An hot girl will come to Anastasia. This was announced. Perhaps it will be a hot night at Bree - with Drew and Dean. Linda and Leon have guests. Clara and Stas also have guests.

Agree with you what concern to Misty but:
Clara and Stas guest doesn't count (at least until now for what we saw).
NAS+EJ nothing to see there... 
The girl coming to Anastasia i think (by the name) we already know her, and only rock there and Rapunzel also there don't believe could be so emotional.
And unless Candy arrives Dean+Drew+Bree could be interesting but 'repeated'
Lets see what the first couple guests from Linda&Leon could bring 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree with you what concern to Misty but:
Clara and Stas guest doesn't count (at least until now for what we saw).
NAS+EJ nothing to see there... 
The girl coming to Anastasia i think (by the name) we already know her, and only rock there and Rapunzel also there don't believe could be so emotional.
And unless Candy arrives Dean+Drew+Bree could be interesting but 'repeated'
Lets see what the first couple guests from Linda&Leon could bring

No. We know that nothing will happen. But subscribers seeing new people - watching. Guests, especially with teasing - give a really powerful bonus to statistics. Yesterday, a significant (rating) action was only for Mira (arrival Anna&Alex), Serena with #8 and maybe testing session mr. Black from Lisa and Chloe.

the problem with misty seems to be that she doesn't know what she wants. 1st it was sex with a bunch of people, her dream. then it was a relationship #32). then it was solitude (with mr black & i didn't realize what a rotten time she was having). i think that she needs a few steadies like blondie & #29 types mixed in with the new guys & girls that she still apparently is looking for. she also seems to enjoy anastasia's apt a lot! come on misty. we love watching you have fun whatever it takes!!!! ::):heart::heart: