Misty Part #2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just got a nice idea. We all know Misty likes to visit Ana and Rock. What if Misty brought over this new guy and introduced him to Em while Sid was away...?

No. She practically does not know Em. And she's looking guys for herself and only for herself. 

And the results of night

Agree with you what concern to Misty but:
Clara and Stas guest doesn't count (at least until now for what we saw).
NAS+EJ nothing to see there... 
The girl coming to Anastasia i think (by the name) we already know her, and only rock there and Rapunzel also there don't believe could be so emotional.
And unless Candy arrives Dean+Drew+Bree could be interesting but 'repeated'
Lets see what the first couple guests from Linda&Leon could bring 

Clara and Stas guest - had sex. It's like a comet or a solar eclipse:biggrin:. That is attracted the attention of subscribers.

NAS+EJ - had an orgy.

Anastasia - the guest girl died. But Nyusha raised the night thanks to the new guy.

Dean - no sex in Bree-Drew house.

Linda&Leon - ordinary hot night.

New apt opened - it attracts many subscribers.

Summary - Misty is not looking for easy ways.:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, groomy said:

No. She practically does not know Em. And she's looking guys for herself and only for herself. 

And the results of night

Clara and Stas guest - had sex. It's like a comet or a solar eclipse:biggrin:. That is attracted the attention of subscribers.

NAS+EJ - had an orgy.

Anastasia - the guest girl died. But Nyusha raised the night thanks to the new guy.

Dean - no sex in Bree-Drew house.

Linda&Leon - ordinary hot night.

New apt opened - it attracts many subscribers.

Summary - Misty is not looking for easy ways.:biggrin:

I don't know the numbers but what i think from last night and from some comments here:
Clara & Stas Guests - Did a lot of subscribers saw that??? I only saw it when was happening because i open the site and it goes to hall cam on clara & stas... On the timeline the hours before was totally boring

NAS+EJ - my nothing to see was like... no news there... boring time for a long hours... drama time ... and the usual not such emotional sex between two 'separate' couples

Anastasia - Yes agree here, but didn't expect much from her being there alone. Ana&Rock also was good, they had two rounds like Nyusha and Guest (including synchronized sex session :biggrin:)

Dean - Spent a lot (but really a lot) of hours in the kitchen oh the phone. Guess it wasn't suppose to happen nothing there, just a visit

Linda&Leon - Only Bj but she is really hot in all her movements

Betty&Rick - I guess because they are new and because the henri participation they  was for sure the winners of the night

Misty - Two hot rounds, she seems to be back to old days, so let's see what could happen next

• Like 1

I'm not sure people will ever see the old Misty again, the Misty of 2, 3 guys a week. I guess after fucking with all these guys, there's some tiredness, boredom, routine she has to fight against. It's becoming more and more difficult to be motivated even if you like what you're doing. 

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm not sure people will ever see the old Misty again, the Misty of 2, 3 guys a week. I guess after fucking with all these guys, there's some tiredness, boredom, routine she has to fight against. It's becoming more and more difficult to be motivated even if you like what you're doing. 

you're probably right. that's why i think that she should have 2 or 3 guys that she can depend on. a new guy every day sounds like fun but sometimes it doesn't work when it's a total stranger. she doesn't need 365 different guys.

27 minutes ago, broxman said:

I can see my ticket about the flashing lights in this apartment a while back was taken seriously by VHTV and by Misty(If VHTV asked her to stop) <sarcasm>

Actually there are two ways:
1) Turn off all light so that the cameras are in night vision mode.
2) Turn on the light 24 hours a day, so that the cameras always have enough light for a clear picture.

When they started, there was enough light for a good picture. Just on the street it was light enough. But in an hour - the street turned dark and the picture quality deteriorated.

7001.jpg

This problem is actually in all houses. And Misty likes to create an atmosphere. In the apartment it looks different than on the camera. Probably the best way have better image quality to keep the higher light level.

• Like 2