Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

so groomy can clarify our doubts, but I think yesterday had nothing to do with work

my opinion and that candy and very jealous we already saw that in another height

Anyway, I love candy.

She's such a cutie, always smiling, unless she's quarreling with  dean

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

so groomy can clarify our doubts, but I think yesterday had nothing to do with work

I also have the same idea... Last time it was a phone call and she leaved ... now nothing of that happen.. she get up the couch and almost immediately the argue started..
But later i saw her in underwear so all must be well...
And i can understand her in they have an agreement between them on that... I remember Bree getting all pissed with Drew after he fucked Misty when she was sleeping at Living Room... But now we know that he already have fucked Nyusha and Candy without her and that we notice (or she doesn't know) nothing happened

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

She's such a cutie, always smiling, unless she's quarreling with  dean

I agree and let's be fair, the orgy happened almost morning after several stops for smoke,

someone who has a job and does not spend much of the day sleeping is not easy

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I guess it's also a kind of purpose she was most at the time near the floor and on left corner (cam2) but also candy sleeping there during all the action didn't help nothing at all

I usually defend Candy by turning sideways and sleeping when things are stuck or evolutionary there, but this time she simply (out of nowhere) turned to the side and fell asleep. Sitting on the same rug.

I then searched the reason why she was so pissed off with Dean (basic) and found that it was on her cell phone with a call that woke her up (already at 8:00 AM).

Again the spirits calmed down, but we were left without our Candy in action.
I'm hoping he might have made up for it with the guest couple and Dean later.

Look forward to your next visit here.
::)

7 hours ago, sat11 said:

it was  great but unless it on the couch the cam  angle is not good on the floor, i wanted the new girl she was most of the time cut off or far to watch her ,  i wish the they put a cam  to cover the all middle of the room close up

Capture_2017_12_03_10_49_50_898.pngCapture_2017_12_03_10_51_07_400.pngCapture_2017_12_03_10_53_07_901.pngy

you can see every thing but to far

Capture_2017_12_03_10_54_28_759.png

I have spoken before and I will reinforce again. We need a cam in reverse to cam 2 and in closer focus, so we would really have a proper premium view of everything that happens in the liviing room
:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Tks :) 

So i guess all went well between candy and dean. And in a total hope that Vicky come back

Between Candy and Dean after many hard words, pushes and threatened to leave alone, in the end the moods were appeased (with an influence of Drew in that).

As for Vick, I really hope to see her more often here. It reminded me of Bree just when she started to be present on this site.

:angel:

as we all know by now anna & alex will not be participating much if at all here. but bree & drew are proving themselve to be quite good at picking up where a & a left off. they have brought in a couple of guys to entertain bree as she seems to like having more than 1 guy. they have gotten friendlier with dean & candy. and now vicki & harry seemed right at home with the festivities. although i have liked bree from the start i wasn't sure that things would work out since she had a few episodes at the old apt that made me feel uneasy (black friday when ashley ruined the night comes to mind). but she has turned out to be gr8. and drew has done a gr8 job of keeping her happy while at the same time having some interesting adventures of his own (nyusha & 3some with dean & candy). along with george's apts & misty this place is right near the top. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good comment Golfer! I remember that first day Bree showed up. I could tell Anna really liked her and Bree really liked Anna. Worked out great for everyone!

i'm just glad that ashley didn't ruin the place in the long run. if she had stayed longer we might not have any swinging on this site at all. now if they can just get terry to visit...........................:heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 3