Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

7 hours ago, aussiegary1965 said:

y are u trying to analyse the people in apts or more importantly y are u telling the rest of us about it

Tell me something I don't know?!  I find their behavior more interesting then their banging.  I'm telling ya'll about it as a source for discussion (you don't have to participate).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Unfortunately I don't think you have addressed the question that you should be asking yourself and apparently you will not. Forget behavioral studies and study yourself. You are the one choosing to watch. Stop trying to figure out someone else's motivation but concentrate on yours. What is yours??  You can try to intellectualize all you like ,but can't deal with trying to analyze others until you face your own demons( if indeed that's what they are). If you don't want to watch then its simple...don't watch.:sad:

No, no, no - don't tell me how I should enjoy RLC or VHTV.  Not that I belong to one, but there are respected professionals that monitor and try to understand behavior (Psychologists, therapists - to name just two of many).  My demons have nothing to do with trying to understand how a girl wants to be banged by 4 guys. Possibly you need to examine your demons as to why it bothers you I'm interested in her behavior more so than her fucking.

IMO and based on her past behavior that I've seen, she has deep, emotional issues. That goes without saying.  I'm further curious as to how much farther she can go without addressing HER demons before she reached bottom.

6 hours ago, Howard said:

No, no, no - don't tell me how I should enjoy RLC or VHTV.  Not that I belong to one, but there are respected professionals that monitor and try to understand behavior (Psychologists, therapists - to name just two of many).  My demons have nothing to do with trying to understand how a girl wants to be banged by 4 guys. Possibly you need to examine your demons as to why it bothers you I'm interested in her behavior more so than her fucking.

IMO and based on her past behavior that I've seen, she has deep, emotional issues. That goes without saying.  I'm further curious as to how much farther she can go without addressing HER demons before she reached bottom.

I'd much prefer it if you addressed YOUR demons in public, here on CC.  Don't worry we're an understanding bunch, you're safe.

So Howard, let's discuss what went wrongin your life to make you the man you currently are...

GO!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's the most probably thing to happen.. Same with Layla, Mika and Alice 

Alice is pregnant too? That's what happens when you take a break from this forum, you miss all the news.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Howard said:

What i was trying to explain to you is that these professional psychologist, therapist etc. , would find You a better subject matter than anyone on VH. You have been  a high paying member for almost 3 years now , so you're trying to tell us that you pay to see how far she will go instead of watching her fuck? You pay to see her, not the other way around. So based on that fact alone, i'd say your emotional issues are greater than her's.

It seems that you're obsessed to the point of jealousy when it comes to her? Im not attempting to tell you how to enjoy your subscription , but I might suggest that you take all that money to consult one of those learned professionals you mentioned. She will most probably be gone from VH in next few years and based on your record you will still be paying to satisfy your curiosity. In reality don't you get more pleasure from watching her than studying her? You can tell us the truth... My truth is that i'm a voyeur and that is why I'm on this site...

the behavior is the basic of all .. this projects (big brother based) are born for money of course but to study the behavior too... who of us haven't watched BB and comment the behavior of their tenants?

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, Jeka told us... That they will be married and she is pregnant

It is becoming a pattern. 

I am not complaining, but the best VH women who are  sexually active keep getting pregnant.

Violet might be the next one....

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is becoming a pattern. 

I am not complaining, but the best VH women who are  sexually active keep getting pregnant.

Violet might be the next one....

Zoifan hush your mouth !!! We don't need Violet getting pregnant

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

the behavior is the basic of all .. this projects (big brother based) are born for money of course but to study the behavior too... who of us haven't watched BB and comment the behavior of their tenants?

Comment yes! Criticize or demean ? Never... Voyeurs such as myself, aren't  here to force my beliefs on anyone. If I don't like what I see, then I have the freedom to move on...