Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can hate on religion all you want I guess, but I'm a believer so please be considerate! I'm not asking you to believe too, but I really don't want to be called names or be made to feel like I support some kind of horrible ideology. I see the good that religion does even if you only see that bad it does.

• Like 2

Voyeur House TV‏ @VoyeurHouseTV 24h

Dear friends! Tomorrow we invite you to a costume #party to Anna and Alex at https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6 . There will be many friends.

And who are the "many friends"?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys can hate on religion all you want I guess, but I'm a believer so please be considerate! I'm not asking you to believe too, but I really don't want to be called names or be made to feel like I support some kind of horrible ideology. I see the good that religion does even if you only see that bad it does.

I won't ever judge anybody for being religious. I tolerate all religions ans I expect people tolerating I don't care about it. Nobody is better or worse because of being religious or not.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

sorry Amy, I know people in US are mostly believers, nobody wants to offend you. But you have to realize that in western Europe religion is dead.

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

sorry Amy, I know people in US are mostly believers, nobody wants to offend you. But you have to realize that in western Europe religion is dead.

except in Italy (we have the Pope here) :biggrin: 

ps: i believe in science (this is my religion :angel:)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

except in Italy (we have the Pope here) :biggrin: 

ps: i believe in science (this is my religion :angel:)

Pope doesn't live in Italy, he lives in Vatican, that's the different state