Freddy

1 hour ago, broxman said:

We can hope. He was the best thing to happen to this apartment. A total exhibitionist and fun too.

Yes I agree.. and this is the reason that I guess he won’t come back... because good and positive things always end... 

il y a une heure, stanley a dit :

Been catching up with the last 24 hours via timeline and I noticed that the guest yesterday evening covered the bathroom cam whilst he showered. I have never known an apartment like this for covering cams.

Covered-cam1.jpg  0   415.21 Ko Covered-cam2.jpg  0   311.69 Ko Covered-cam3.jpg  0   176.52 Ko

This is getting to be an absolute disgrace. Something must be done about this once and for all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, broxman said:

you said  "No sex, just oral and wanking"   Is that how gay sex is described?  For me, oral and wanking is part of the definition of "sex".  May be for gay sex, if there is no fucking it is "no sex" ?  Just asking.  Not used to the gay definitions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stanley said:

Been catching up with the last 24 hours via timeline and I noticed that the guest yesterday evening covered the bathroom cam whilst he showered. I have never known an apartment like this for covering cams.

Covered-cam1.jpg  0   415.21 kB Covered-cam2.jpg  0   311.69 kB Covered-cam3.jpg  0   176.52 kB

this is why i left VH i refuse to pay for a blocked cam