Freddy

Good day,
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Unfortunately, we could not fix the problem at the moment. The manager is working right now.
Thanks for your time.

This really helps us know when it is likely to be fixed. ::)

28 minutes ago, broxman said:

Good day,
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Unfortunately, we could not fix the problem at the moment. The manager is working right now.
Thanks for your time.

This really helps us know when it is likely to be fixed. ::)

Maybe it's really not so easy to solve. I don't think @Jeka&co and VH do that because gay places do not matter for them.. I know that's a sensitive topic but don't always think about discrimination first. Sometimes tech issues are not so easy to resolve. 

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it's really not so easy to solve. I don't think @Jeka&co and VH do that because gay places do not matter for them.. I know that's a sensitive topic but don't always think about discrimination first. Sometimes tech issues are not so easy to resolve. 

He was there on Sunday to fix the two cams that had problems. He fixed one and had a look at 7 and didn't fix it, he has had 4 days since then to work out what the problem was. All I'm asking for is communication, he posts in the other apartment threads, but ignores this one, all it takes is one minute out of his time to explain what is happening. People might cut him a bit of slack if he said he said he was having difficulty and maybe needed a part, instead we get nothing, that then leads people to conclude he doesn't care.

I've @ him a few times about this issue and he has totally ignored me.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

And there we go, cam 7 has been removed from the cam options ::) because Jeka can't be bothered to fix it! or get someone in who knows what they are doing!

Lets hope it returns,still remember the hall cam in the Nothing's stop working and then basicaly stop and in the end just desapeared completely from list.

Le 12/21/2017 à 10:09 PM, jabbath1987 a dit :

The least they could do is post here saying that they are working on the issue they both have accounts here. Has anyone tried PM them.