Freddy

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

So did offline due to re-loacation of cams really mean - some cams re-located to Jeff & Violets apartment and some cams re-located to Alice & Pavels apartment?

I think so, now we know why Jeka wasn't bothered about fixing that cam, he didn't need to.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

So did offline due to re-loacation of cams really mean - some cams re-located to Jeff & Violets apartment and some cams re-located to Alice & Pavels apartment?

That would be a really strange move as both places together had less action lately than Freddys place...

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

If Freddy has left I hope he comes on here to give us his side of the story, because the way VHTV & Jeka have been treating us lately, I'm not confident they will give us the truth.

The communication from VHTV and from @Jeka&co is bad in this case. But shouting discrimination all time because it's a gay place with that problems does not help and most likely it has not anything to do with it at all.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The communication from VHTV and from @Jeka&co is bad in this case. But shouting discrimination all time because it's a gay place with that problems does not help and most likely it has not anything to do with it at all.

Not once have I said that, I just think he doesn't give a shit about this place and never has - with the lack of urgency to fix things-  it was the least of his priorities. It isn't discrimination or he wouldn't have opened a gay apartment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Not once have I said that, I just think he doesn't give a shit about this place and never has - with the lack of urgency to fix things-  it was the least of his priorities. It isn't discrimination or he wouldn't have opened a gay apartment.

On that I agree. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Whether the Freddy apartment has been treated poorly because it's a gay apartment is something that can't be proved. What we can say is that whilst extra/better cameras have been added to all Jeka's other apartments over the last month or so, nothing has been done to Freddy's apartment.

1) No new cams at Freddy's since the day it was launched.

2) No replacement for Jeson was found (or even attempted as far as we can see) meaning the apartment suffered from long periods of inactivity

3) Broken cams went unfixed for long periods of time (this did not happen at any of Jeka's other apartments)

4) Both VHTV and Jeka stopped posting in this thread - although Jeka remained active in his other threads.

5) Support  tickets relating to Freddy's apartment were often ignored and unresloved.

I believe if the Misty apartment had half the issues that Freddy has they would have been fixed straight away. I'm not saying that what has happened at Freddy's is because it is a gay apartment, it happened because for whatever reason Freddy apartment was always a low priority one.

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

Notice that camera on the stand by the window, freddy brought that out of the little room at the side, when he was packing. So Jeka has had another new cam there that could have been put on instead of that broken one!

-2017-dec-29-128.jpg  0   521.39 kB

I assumed at the time that it was the kitchen cam. I wondered if the plan was to move the kitchen cam into the bedroom to replace the faulty bedroom cam. Guess we will never know.