Freddy

2 hours ago, broxman said:

So when I asked about the Kitchen cam 8 hours ago, and they said they were fixing it, was a lie. Unless they want us to believe this wan't planned and happened right now.

That wasn't planned, that's what I was talking about. The move began unexpected, that happened for some private issues of Freddy and landlord. 

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Ugh, @broxman, you definitely wouldn't doubt cancelling your subscription today. We just ended contract with Freddy. 

We wish him the best luck and to be more polite with landlords who lend him space to live in. Turns out, he wanted to trick landlord or something like that. 

I told you all we wouldn't see Freddy again and I was right. So basically you have no idea and are relying on what that charlatan Jeka has told you. I wouldn't believe a word that guy says, after all he has been lying to us for the last two weeks over that fucked cam. Hopefully @Freddy_de comes on here and gives his side of the story. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey no I won't call it a lie. I think the information of termination of contract was not known by anybody at that moment. Again I have a lot to do with support and they are all nice people who never lied to me

Well somebody is lying to them, you really believe that there was a new house set up waiting for Freddy to move in and at the last minute his contract was terminated?

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Well somebody is lying, you really believe that there was a new house set up waiting for Freddy to move in and at the last minute his contract was terminated?

It was announced the move take some time in newsletter so I guess contract has been terminated before new location was set up

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It was announced the move take some time in newsletter so I guess contract has been terminated before new location was set up

It's all a bit too convenient for me. Something stinks in all this. Hopefully Freddy explains it all.