Freddy

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay folks got answer from support. Freddy is moving to a new location. He's not leaving us.

That's great news. But once again all this could have been avoided if they had just told us about it. They have all our email address's for a newsletter, they have a twitter account, website home page.

Why can't they just keep ALL members informed?

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

That's great news. But once again all this could have been avoided if they had just told us about it. They have all our email address's for a newsletter, they have a twitter account, website home page.

Yeah, we do. Sometimes shit happens unexpectedly, and we react as fast as we can.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

So when I asked about the Kitchen cam 8 hours ago, and they said they were fixing it, was a lie. Unless they want us to believe this wan't planned and happened right now.

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

It's in newsletter now all is cool. Enjoy your evening my friends. :heart:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe just bad information as not everybody did know about from support team. They never lied to me.

The past few weeks with all the problems and the lack of information and urgency has just soured my whole experience of VHTV.

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Now I'm confused - the decision to relocate to another apartment was only taken this afternoon - surely major things like that are planned in advance? :huh:

You would think eh? I mean surely he has another house ready to go to? If not then I very much doubt we will see Freddy again.Carol & Artur....anyone?

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Now I'm confused - the decision to relocate to another apartment was only taken this afternoon - surely major things like that are planned in advance? :huh:

I just think not everybody from support team was informed about it. This should be improved for sure.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just think not everybody from support team was informed about it. This should be improved for sure.

The whole support is needing revised, they clearly don't talk to one another, that bedroom cam ticket of mine was a joke with all the replies, with different members of support saying different things.