Freddy

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It really ended bad for this place. Have a nice evening my friend. I am no way against you :heart:

I only came back because of the gay apartments, and I have no interest In Chad & Todd, Freddy was the only apartment keeping me here. I loved his tenacity in trying to hook up with guys, even when most of the time they would chicken out and walk away. He will be missed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

I only came back because of the gay apartments, and I have no interest In Chad & Todd, Freddy was the only aprtment keeping me here. I loved his tenacity in trying to hook up with guys, even when most of the time they would chicken out and walk away. He will be missed.

I hope you will stay with us here at CC. Would be bad losing you :sad:

Well that's was expected,two things could happen,or the cams were fixed or the house closed,at least Freddy didn't go "vacations" like Artur and Carol,honestly it's better they(VH)act like this and imediatly say tat the place it's end.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No ideia about American football,but good luck to your team broxman,but I just want to see tomorrow Kahib crushing Barbosa and cyborg crushing even more her opponent,that would make an fine weekend:biggrin:.

It's soccer. And with a little luck the Rangers can beat Celtic. They are not Barca or Real Madrid :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

No ideia about American football,but good luck to your team broxman,but I just want to see tomorrow Kahib crushing Barbosa and cyborg crushing even more her opponent,that would make an fine weekend:biggrin:.

I have no idea about American football either :biggrin: It's Scottish football and it's the big Glasgow Derby match.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1