Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

This is a voyeur based cam website..  the participants know that their every move is scrutinised by hundreds of people.
This is not real life.
Most of us sit through hours and hours of mundane everyday living in the hope of something extraordinary will happen.
as a voyeur, I subscribe to this site to see something out of the ordinary, not everyday living.. I can see that every day of my life, without a subscription.
Give us punters something to watch .
something that we all wish we were a part of.. 
boring doesn't cut it.
if Vh wants revenue through voyeurs spending their hard earned..then they have to instruct the participants.. the occupants of the apartments, to include graphic sex, not turn out lights, not mole sex where blankets cover their bodies, scenes of intimacy that the voyeur can watch and enjoy.
otherwise..what's the point?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, I too know what you mean. The mundane stuff doesn't bother me either and I get that they are not going to be having sex all of the time. In fact I'd prefer 1 very good sex event a day versus 3 so so sex events. Playing games is pretty boring to watch though. Maybe they should put the tv in view of the cam so we can see if they are any good. I can sit on the couch and watch other people play and that's not so bad. 

Anyways, my comments were mostly directed at the swinging sex events. By in large I have not been impressed by them. Too calculated and planned out. Too many problems with either performance or what I consider a unsatisfactory ending. Plus, the wait time for them to get going is too long. Like I said before, most of the time they look more relieved that it's over rather then sexually satisfied. I also don't care for the starting and stopping and all the smoke breaks. By in large, I think the committed couples of VH are having better sex then the swingers are IMHO. 

There are a few that allow TV to be watched on these sites. I like that.

I feel like the weird one out. I like watching the mundane time fillers, not so much the sex stuff lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, plum said:

misc.. there is no need to be arrogant... I say it as I see it.. i am not posting arrogant posts about this couple... it is common knowledge on here how much I love Mira.. but Henry has been distant towards Mira of late... Mira deserves lots of hot fucking.Henry likes to sit on the computer.
I rest my case.

From today (to help you, check the hours) 

image.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 4

Camera fell again. I understand there are double-sided tape. On wallpaper with relief.

40000.jpg

40001.jpg

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

From today (to help you, check the hours)

They have several hot sex sessions every day. Critics in this aspect is simply inappropriate.

40002.jpg

40003.jpg

40004.jpg

40005.jpg

• Like 4