Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Just now, thedbear said:

Do not forget Betty and Rick, who until now are still unbeaten and being an admirable example for all of us here.
:cool:

I can assure you, I don't forget. I saw them no more than twenty hours ago last time ( If I'm correct) in the brilliant threesome :biggrin:

6 hours ago, nack said:

Here's my 2 cents.If you chose to participate in the forum discussion,a majority of users would like excellent lighting,great angles and lots of fun moments not that it's a bad thing.However,for a true voyeur experience you should do what you and your guests feel like.This is not chaturbate and lets not make it one.

truly picture

12483170865_ef9728baa3_b.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

I think you guys should whatever makes you and your guests the most comfortable.  Perhaps your managers or VH could invest in cameras with better NV. Personally, I found the action last night so entertaining that I really didn't notice the camera quality.  My question is to Henry.  Hey guy, just how sore is your anus this morning?  I know watching you mine puckered up last night..:biggrin:  Anyways, you if and your guests are not relaxed and comfortable then the mood and action will certainly suffer.  I think we can live with just about anything except hidden sex or covered sex.  Fortunately that has never been a problem with you guys.::)

my ass feels good))) it was my action with not accurate penetration into my own ass:biggrin:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I can assure you, I don't forget. I saw them no more than twenty hours ago last time ( If I'm correct) in the brilliant threesome :biggrin:

:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So.. you lost the threesome of this night??? :biggrin:

Which one ? The 11 am or the 0100 am.:biggrin:

To Henry and Mira....while you are in the Loggia on the computer..

Just as an added bonus... can Henry fuck Mira hard from behind while Mira looks into the cam by the computer?...I would love to see Mira's orgasm face up close...
Just a suggestion..:biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pierced said:

nothing for nothing the pubic hair has to go or be trimmed neatly it is out of control

I'm sorry pierced..I respectfully disagree... I love to see a bit of hair on a pussy.. Mira's is just about as perfect as it is possible to be.

• Like 4