Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

Personally, I don't know any gay people, but Henry seems to be OK. Mira also enjoys girls, so they both complementary. If vh wants to introduce bi/gay flat, let it be like theirs.I like their attitude to sex and life.

Just to think. Anna in one stroke hits two future targets in advance at once. Bi and Lesb
:dodgy:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, my anxiety is shaped in Lisa and Misy there.
No chance to escape or run from the streak. It's going to be epic.
Especially Misy. She's going to take a language spanking that will make up for all the almost and nothing we've had with her for this project line. The same for Lisa.

And the second expectation would be or will be the bout of Bree and Mira. I do not think Drew will actually do the line with Henry, but since we have not seen any of this on Alex, I do not think it will break the mood of 4some.

Of course, only (and crazy) expectations, but let's be very confident and with good possibilities for an effective.:biggrin:

I would hash out Lisa from any sexual activities involve more than herself. That is unfortunate but reality at this stage of her mindset. Even Luiz could not crack her mind for long term.