Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

I just want to say thank you to all who posted caps; I saw the first half before I had to go to bed (I was up early this morning to work), especially to jabbath1987 and Sparkles for their many telling caps. It was good to watch and wonderful to see the dynamics between the 4 of them especially in the run up to and the initial genuinely sexual content rather than the occasional touch/feel whilst they were undressing through the various rounds of cards and cigarettes. I hope MajorVoyeur enjoyed his rest from capping after 2 sustained stints earlier in the day. VHTV should also be pleased; they have chosen many (absolutely NOT all) of their participants well. Renewed thanks guys - 1 grateful Oldstalker.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Just remember the moment Kasha removed the bra.... and now 

ahahahha :biggrin::biggrin:

9 hours ago, fasterboss said:

yes I said at the time she was shy, loool:biggrin:

Well, if it serves as a reference ... the first time and Candy took off her panties on Anna, Dean had to make wall for her in a similar game.

Then the panties were the first thing we saw coming out. Or was not even placed .hehehehe

This is still recorded in moments files and here in the forum to record

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I think they do not have access to the forum yet. Anna usually shows forum somewhere in the 2-3 weeks online VH.

well I may be wrong, but after the party the two had much ahead of the computer to read, and clearly it seemed to me he say kasha,

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Well, if it serves as a reference ... the first time and Candy took off her panties on Anna, Dean had to make wall for her in a similar game.

Then the panties were the first thing we saw coming out. Or was not even placed .hehehehe

This is still recorded in moments files and here in the forum to record

yes I remember, and in case to say behind a calm girl can be a hurricane:biggrin:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes. remember when the xgswhoever gang came out of their shells & thrilled us all with their sex parties & constant nudity! oh that's right. they didn't. nevermind!!!!

• :biggrin: You really do not forget, right?
    And by the way <Sally sisters file on T & Z, sexy dance. already been done?

Nothing like a dose of reality to slap you in the face to show how quickly the enjoyment of sexy woman can be stopped by a clogged sink. This is why it's most advisable to Enjoy Life as much as you can, every minute of the day. Never know when something or someone will come along & clogged up your MoJo! :cool:

bandicam_2017-10-15_09-18-32-109.jpg

2 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Nothing like a dose of reality to slap you in the face to show how quickly the enjoyment of sexy woman can be stopped by a clogged sink. This is why it's most advisable to Enjoy Life as much as you can, every minute of the day. Never know when something or someone will come along & clogged up your MoJo! :cool:

bandicam_2017-10-15_09-18-32-109.jpg

One more thing, "Be content with what you have" you'll enjoy life a lot better

• Like 1