Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

She 'complain' because she didn't want to be penetrated

Had no ideia,sayed that,because it hapened when she was in livingroom floor blowing both dudes and Henry was almost flaccid and she pointed to his thing..didn't look nothing about being penetrated.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

yes. remember when the xgswhoever gang came out of their shells & thrilled us all with their sex parties & constant nudity! oh that's right. they didn't. nevermind!!!!

Come one golfer..give them time..:biggrin:.

13 hours ago, mic351 said:

the gir4l had her fun and now it looks like she's either being petulant or guilty.  Either way Henry and Mira have been more than kind to her.  They've tried to comfort her numerous times.  they ought to tell her to take her mangy ill tempered, impolite ass on out of there and don't let the door hit ya where the dog should have bit ya..  Nobody forced that girl to do a dam thing.  She should at least be partially polite to her hosts..

Exactly, I thought she was very rude at times and acted like a spoilt brat who wasn't getting all the attention.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, thedbear said:

From someone who completes in December a VH premium year and in November, VH completes a year of website.

Yesterday, by the same time we have now (Fri), I was pondering my signature, mainly for horizone a weak and dead weekend and still with that situation in Ana to defeat even more the general enthusiasm.

But today with George and the girls (toast) the first joke yet discreet and awkward with strap on de vh,

+ a quick surprise over Sally and along with whom I understood to be her sister.

And now, Henry and Mira, who give a strong push to all this line of the project before even consolidating in perspectives and that with certainty will force Lina and Alex to move even more his current team or work much better his next home.

Adding to all this yet, we also had a visit in Grisha and Maria and that can still yield a boot out of them with due merit, I can say that betting on another 30 or even 60 days is a good investment.

Things will apparently catch fire right here on the site. And whoever there in the projects does not take firm hold of this torch, it will not survive long here,

Just for registration. I can be right one more time (or not).::)
see now

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Thank you Mira & Henri for VHTV first bisexual experience (as far as I'm aware) I look forward to seeing more bisexual swingers sometime.

Well, my anxiety is shaped in Lisa and Misy there.
No chance to escape or run from the streak. It's going to be epic.
Especially Misy. She's going to take a language spanking that will make up for all the almost and nothing we've had with her for this project line. The same for Lisa.

And the second expectation would be or will be the bout of Bree and Mira. I do not think Drew will actually do the line with Henry, but since we have not seen any of this on Alex, I do not think it will break the mood of 4some.

Of course, only (and crazy) expectations, but let's be very confident and with good possibilities for an effective.:biggrin:

24 minutes ago, broxman said:

Thank you Mira & Henri for VHTV first bisexual experience (as far as I'm aware) I look forward to seeing more bisexual swingers sometime.

Personally, I don't know any gay people, but Henry seems to be OK. Mira also enjoys girls, so they both complementary. If vh wants to introduce bi/gay flat, let it be like theirs.I like their attitude to sex and life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Personally, I don't know any gay people, but Henry seems to be OK. Mira also enjoys girls, so they both complementary. If vh wants to introduce bi/gay flat, let it be like theirs.I like their attitude to sex and life.

I agree, Henri & Mira are a great couple, I love their no holds barred attitude, if only more of the apartments had swinging tennants, not necessarily bisexual, VHTV would be awesome.

• Like 1