Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

Personaly never looked a lot to Mira but the events of westesday made take a little more atention to her and the place..and when she was with Henry in loggia and that cam catching close view..Dam..she Its an very pretty woman.

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I would hash out Lisa from any sexual activities involve more than herself. That is unfortunate but reality at this stage of her mindset. Even Luiz could not crack her mind for long term.

For Lisa I still think she has the potential to be discovered.
What we have seen so far was not automatic resistance from it but inadequate approaches to the purpose.::)

On the basis of what we have seen of these two before in their stay in Anna and now what we see, I am certain, that if Lisa passes through that door, she will be properly treated and directed towards this goal.
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What we have seen so far was not automatic resistance from it but inadequate approaches to the purpose.::)

On the basis of what we have seen of these two before in their stay in Anna and now what we see, I am certain, that if Lisa passes through that door, she will be properly treated and directed towards this goal.

Hope so,so many time passed and almost nothing..remember the Nothing's...give them time..things will happen..

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I don't think they will be able to change Lisa. Anna and Alex have not been able to do so.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope so,so many time passed and almost nothing..remember the Nothing's...give them time..things will happen..

14 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't think they will be able to change Lisa. Anna and Alex have not been able to do so.

Just reinforcement Approach the right way.
Something to remember.
Who took the first step toward Anna and Alex's 4some, in the bedroom and on the bed was Mira (with Anna). Henry only gave sequence and complicity to it.
Then again, correct and objective treatment.
:cool:

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just reinforcement Approach the right way.
Something to remember.
Who took the first step toward Anna and Alex's 4some, in the bedroom and on the bed was Mira (with Anna). Henry only gave sequence and complicity to it.
Then again, correct and objective treatment.
:cool:

Really hope so,Lisa it's so beautiful,and we seen some hot moments from time to time.But don't have a lot of hopes.

• Like 1