Linda & Leon

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy

You keep giving us this impression that these girls are capable of anything, particularly sexually. Answer me this, if that’s the case, how come Linda never even came close to doing anything over a Tim’s place for over a month. How can you know that they are so capable when the history dictates they won’t do anything? Is it the money that’s going to make the difference? 

Sorry, Amy,

but again it is evident that you do not accompany in the "between the lines" this place or Tim in due form.

When Sally took her first steps in that apartment she behaved quite differently from what followed after those first few days. I believe she was guided by Zoe to retreat.

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really hope VH learned from the xgswhoever disaster and will cut them loose soon when they don't change

Seems it happening the same thing in ALL regards....don't know if you understand me but think you(and others)did.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They now have today to make up for yesterdays epic disaster. Does anybody believe they will?

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with waldi.

55 minutes ago, waldi said:

I don't

43 minutes ago, nack said:

Nope. Good old tease will fetch them a few months.Enough viewers for that !!

And you would agree if I understood that it was intentional

But the way it did, the immediate recovery time, I'm really convinced that was an unexpected incident.

If they were really off the ground until today in the morning I would go into that general stream here, but since it was quick action, I'm convinced or they convinced me and they really want to win here,

So let's give it due credit and wait for its next steps.

Definitely not XGDSL m we have there.

But I agree that something today in any direction has to be done. It's more than five days

already.

And I would advise this to be done among themselves. Define this once and for all.

• Like 1

i don't think they can do enough to justify staying for long. anything short of an all out orgy won't do it. if they had done anything in the last few days there might be a chance but they have already lost a bunch of potential fans. the party last night looked like a high school dance. nothing sexy at all. they're cute but i can see them on the timeline showering, laying in bed (with no sexual activity) anytime. no reason to watch them until they prove that they will be entertaining. no views means no $ & eventually no apt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1