Linda & Leon

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it does say that linda or whoever fucks WITH the boyfriend. not FUCKS the boyfriend! and they forgot to mention who may have been on the phone. no wonder the guy couldn't get hard!

It was like the fake sex scene with Gary and Dora in the tub :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So VH is really trying to promote them at all cost... just need to look to twitter... Today it seems it only happen them... 

All in the last 12H... the last 3 tweets including action from tenants it's from them

There are people who like them. They will stay as long as they get the views !!

7 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Beginning to think that these ladies are Great Comedians. They make me laugh every time this type of simulated sex is tried. :biggrin:

Pitiful.gif

The Ta-Da of the this act was  throwing his used 'unused' condom on the floor. Even the Kitten wasn't buying it. ::)

Well - she is making steps in the right direction. From such fail, no one is immune. Misty also had guys. In the conversation, sex instructors, all kamasutra and tantric sex. In fact, less than a minute.:confused:

But then again. Upset Misty - tonight showed with just a friend Anastasia, more and natural girl-girl + guy action, than here since the opening.

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well - she is making steps in the right direction. From such fail, no one is immune. Misty also had guys. In the conversation, sex instructors, all kamasutra and tantric sex. In fact, less than a minute.:confused:

But then again. Upset Misty - tonight showed with just a friend Anastasia, more and natural girl-girl + guy action, than here since the opening.

But over Misty place,and to be honest in any other place I didn't see,at least in just two short weeks,for two occasions residents taking of all the cams of the house,and covering the cams with blankets or something similar,think makes users,viewrs not have trust in residents.All this would take them months to Totaly regain trusty of viewrs(that is what's they wanted because doesn't feel that way Totaly).

They need to do as all the houses in Vh.tv

Drink some win and beer and relax...but i dont know if they drink.

Its a sex starter to all the places, not for couple apt they dont need it...but all other typ of sex lesbian 3some 4some have started by drinking.

and u girls are bi and u dont have to worry the vh.tv disease LIMP DICK

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, suckier44 said:

The funniest part of all last night with Carrie and that guy was when the kitten bite her nipple it was funny as hell I couldn't stop laugh the kitten is into s&m hahahaha 

or it was cat way to say... Why did u invite LIMP DICK 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,when the dude arrived and site on coach..I better not say what it looked:biggrin:.On positive side today(till now)neither of the girls grabbed any cams and took them down.

True - very true, and there wasn't half a scuttling about by Carrie to get some clothes on before he appeared after the entry call to the flat was heard.

• Upvote 1