Linda & Leon

One thing we have to worry is two Nothing's houses so close in time..remember that before the Nothing's the last tease only house in VH was Amy one and it was maybe six,seven months ago,this is very important,same regard the managers ausence(this seems to be "action" they wanted).Its kinda sad to see this type of houses and residents in VH because it's everything the oposite VH(in my opinion)represents..should be direct action,active participants..never one week teases..this isn't VH.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

after last night show, I can declare my opinion about this apartment loudly, and actually I've got a question to management

wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif  0   470.5 kB

I do not think "Alex and Lina"  management did their decision based on reading CamCaps. I don't think they even read this forum.

Why? because management was oblivious the name that we assigned to the the two participants Sally & Kelly. They did not ignore us, they did not know about us. They did not read this forum.

So, how "Alex and Lina" came up with the "Linda and Carrie" apartment genius idea?  Simple, when Sally showed in Zoi apartment,  statistics$$$$$$ went up. 

The root of the issue IMO, is that "Alex and Lina" do not bother with CamCaps, something that George or  "Alex and Anna" leverage very well.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I do not think "Alex and Lina"  management did their decision based on reading CamCaps. I don't think they even read this forum.

Why? because management was oblivious the name that we assigned to the the two participants Sally & Kelly. They did not ignore us, they did not know about us. They did not read this forum.

So, how "Alex and Lina" came up with the "Linda and Carrie" apartment genius idea?  Simple, when Sally showed in Zoi apartment,  statistics$$$$$$ went up. 

The root of the issue IMO, is that "Alex and Lina" do not bother with CamCaps, something that George or  "Alex and Anna" leverage very well.

I refer this to the management whoever they are, because they are responsible for the disaster, I don't blame the girls, not at all.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Of course Alex and Lina read here. They even have an account here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think AlexLina sub-leased this apt to another manager. 

I could be wrong but that tec dude think it's family of Alex,but I can be wrong.think I seen him in all alex&lina houses doing things.So in my opinon it's an house of them.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Of course Alex and Lina read here. They even have an account here.

Jabba that smaller tec dude isn't an familiar or at least friend of Alex and Lina?Isnt he the same that is present in most tec work over their houses?