Linda & Leon

49 minutes ago, thedbear said:

48e690d0b5f63214a371573038696750.jpg

torpedo # 2 !!!

That also doesn't mean they are bisexual with each other,:cool:

I already did a good damage, in your battleship or should I send torpedo # 3?
:biggrin:

thedbear, I don't follow this apt or maybe it's two apts. I've never seen these
girls. I don't know their living situation or if they're guests of one of the tenants.
I'm completely in the dark. All I see are two, or possibly four girls making out
with each other. You're going to need to be a little more succinct, please.

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

thedbear, I don't follow this apt or maybe it's two apts. I've never seen these
girls. I don't know their living situation or if they're guests of one of the tenants.
I'm completely in the dark. All I see are two, or possibly four girls making out
with each other. You're going to need to be a little more succinct, please.

Okay, I'll do a better explanation.
first look at the dates. It was not intentional, but exactly 14 days between them.
Before the apartment comes the line. So Sally / Linda and Carrie already knew each other (and well), before it was opened. (torpedo # 1).

When the apartment came along the line, Linda and Carrie made it clear to anyone who wanted to see that they had an intimate relationship with each other (Torpedo # 2).
We did not have male presences there yet.

And torpedo # 3 would be a caps from Linda and Carrie, together, and then teasing with a male guest in bed. and then became an effective sex with Carrie. The first of the apartment (six days after this image).

Again leaving "in the air" that apartment would have a liberal potential and equally daring.
All this before was in the field of teaser and teaser.
But now and today we have evolved in this and we are in the real field of execution

1187a3e8-c0ca-4769-8f23-b974aa2e03fc.pngfsafzsc.png

So to follow what was suggested before and to make effective would be in my view the adequate (and efficient) way of recovering and increasing even more the credibility of this apartment, the girls and the project.

Unfortunately what we have here today is the appearance of Leon, which blocks with its constant presence the expected evolution and I believe intended.

Carrie has no more "stage" to shine again.

Screenshot (686).png
0d538f4c818cf8731.jpg1204.jpgbandicam_2017-11-07_11-03-03-375.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Okay, I'll do a better explanation.
first look at the dates. It was not intentional, but exactly 14 days between them.
Before the apartment comes the line. So Sally / Linda and Carrie already knew each other (and well), before it was opened. (torpedo # 1).

When the apartment came along the line, Linda and Carrie made it clear to anyone who wanted to see that they had an intimate relationship with each other (Torpedo # 2).
We did not have male presences there yet.

And torpedo # 3 would be a caps from Linda and Carrie, together, and then teasing with a male guest in bed. and then became an effective sex with Carrie. The first of the apartment (six days after this image).

Again leaving "in the air" that apartment would have a liberal potential and equally daring.
All this before was in the field of teaser and teaser.
But now and today we have evolved in this and we are in the real field of execution

1187a3e8-c0ca-4769-8f23-b974aa2e03fc.pngfsafzsc.png

So to follow what was suggested before and to make effective would be in my view the adequate (and efficient) way of recovering and increasing even more the credibility of this apartment, the girls and the project.

Unfortunately what we have here today is the appearance of Leon, which blocks with its constant presence the expected evolution and I believe intended.

Carrie has no more"stage" to shine again.

Screenshot (686).png
0d538f4c818cf8731.jpg1204.jpgbandicam_2017-11-07_11-03-03-375.jpg

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam14?timestamp=1511126315  

1 hour ago, bellanofretete said:

I'm premium again :biggrin:. Linda and carrie convinced me, and for the sex ive watched... damn! it was worth it. Those girls have great taste, cant wait to see more action of them.

Yep, Linda is extremely lovely and hot with amazing sex performance.